2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Rivals going to post this everytime he visits a school that they are the new leader for clicks and meltdowns from fanbases like ours
Yeah I guess rival.com wants that 500 dollars real bad that there charges each recruit for evaluations ! That bum Steve Wiltfong at it again .
 
People are going to say this is copium but I wrote it in another thread as well. I think Brysen ends up here but I’d still be happy with a class of just Dennis + Tromone Isaac + any high upside WR. I think those two are that good.
Yes we would be just fine. Championship level still. I want us to build 2001 level teams again though. That means we land these cats.
 
Tough for what?

I have no idea where this kid is going, but I know for a 100.0% fact he's NOT going to Tallahassee Junior College.

Eh, they make a “splash” hire and throw some money at him and show some Y1 excitement like UF is doing and who knows. Is it likely? No, but much crazier things have happened and his pops is on twitter being an FSU fan like it is his job. Never say never.
 
With every fsu win, our chances with this kid goes down. So for the last time, can we STOP with we need FSU and UF to be good with us bs? Miami benefits much more by being able to clean up in state recruits than to have one prime time game against fsu. We can beat their *** at noon time slot and continue on our way to the playoffs.
 
We need to dog walk FSU in 2 weeks. I think Florida is better this year, but over rated after beating an Ole Miss team that was coming off their game of the year.
 
Back
Top