2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Big debate this week on who is better on my facebook social media groups (local miami) Brysen Wright or Ermon Lane.....Good times. lol

Currently a ton of guys saying....Ermon Lane... They are currently LOL'ing me for saying Brysen Wright has better ball skills
What's the debate?

Are the dudes arguing on behalf of Ermon Lane trapped in a time warp where they still think it's 2014?

Ermon finished his career as a Safety & never played a down after college on any level, not AAF, XFL, UFL, USFL, Canada or nothing.

Brysen (barring injury) will likely end up a 1st round draft pick in 3-4 years.
 
Assuming we sign him.

Does he start as a TF next year?
Probably not in name or strictly by who is on the field snap 1. This is the actual eligibility:
1787438560982.png

X: Josh Moore / Brysen Wright / Parris / Evans
Z: Wingo / Lennear / Woodard
Slot: Upshaw / Spafford

Of Course, not assuming Draft/Portal losses would be foolish
 
What's the debate?

Are the dudes arguing on behalf of Ermon Lane trapped in a time warp where they still think it's 2014?

Ermon finished his career as a Safety & never played a down after college on any level, not AAF, XFL, UFL, USFL, Canada or nothing.

Brysen (barring injury) will likely end up a 1st round draft pick in 3-4 years.
Some are just trapped in that SoFl bubble…
 
I’ll answer your question with a question. Do you think he reclassifies to 2027? I’d say probably. If you tell me he’s 2028 and Mali is gone, 100%.
That's been my guess from the beginning.

But assuming he stays in the 28 class, that would be 2 seasons from now until he's on campus & by then, some of the 2026 WR's should already be acclimated into the system. Not to mention, the 27 kids that will be here in January/Fall next year.

But if I were a betting man, I would guess he reclassifies at the end of the season & signs with a team in December-Jan-Feb.
 
That's been my guess from the beginning.

But assuming he stays in the 28 class, that would be 2 seasons from now until he's on campus & by then, some of the 2026 WR's should already be acclimated into the system. Not to mention, the 27 kids that will be here in January/Fall next year.

But if I were a betting man, I would guess he reclassifies at the end of the season & signs with a team in December-Jan-Feb.

His dad has said no, not that it really means anything. But he’s said he isn’t reclassifying.

And if he did, he’d be so insanely young for college. Think about it, all we heard at the beginning of last year was how Mali was only 17. He turned 18 in September. Brysen Wright would be barely 17 at the start of his freshman year if he reclassified. He turned 16 yesterday.

Would a barely 17 year old start over Mali, Upshaw, Wingo, Parris, Nick, A1, and whoever else is here next year? I don’t think so. But if he stays in 2028, an 18 year old Wright probably does start. Really hard to say, we have such an insane WR room currently and headed into the future. This is the best the WR outlook has been in 25 years.
 
What's the debate?

Are the dudes arguing on behalf of Ermon Lane trapped in a time warp where they still think it's 2014?

Ermon finished his career as a Safety & never played a down after college on any level, not AAF, XFL, UFL, USFL, Canada or nothing.

Brysen (barring injury) will likely end up a 1st round draft pick in 3-4 years.
Worst the debate is for hs.

The things they have stated...."Ermon didnt come off the field...he did it on all phases?...

I go on to show that yea Bysen wright does the same..plays safety..pr ...kr etc.

Response...yea but he aint "like that"...Ermon was like thats why he was the #1 wr in the country.....

I show that Brysen Wright is listed as the #1 wr in his class in the country and he did all that as a 14-15 yr old.

their response: Yea ...he gotta do it in pads....inferring that wright is just a 7 on 7 guy....

I then stopped n realize i wasnt gonna get anywhere. lol. Ermon Lane himself is under the post.

this same debate is apart of the debate series post which is int even the most egregious question.....

this is the one....Mali Toney vs Tyrek Cole who are you taking in high school in a one on one. Yes.....Tyrek Cole from Miramar Hs.

im shocked cole has close to 10 ppl whoa rent family members saying him.
 
That's been my guess from the beginning.

But assuming he stays in the 28 class, that would be 2 seasons from now until he's on campus & by then, some of the 2026 WR's should already be acclimated into the system. Not to mention, the 27 kids that will be here in January/Fall next year.

But if I were a betting man, I would guess he reclassifies at the end of the season & signs with a team in December-Jan-Feb.
Think last word from his dad is that he isn't. Don't particularly get why he wouldn't though. Seems like a perfect candidate for it. And also with 5 for 5 it makes it even better for dudes choosing to do that.

However I will say I'm not sure it's actually in our best interest IF Ohio St or Texas are actual heavy competition for him.

Like IF Ohio State is the primary competition for him, I'm not sure him reclassifying actually works in our favor. They'd have Jeremiah Smith coming off the books, and they only really have 1 WR recruit in their class currently - 5star Jamier brown. They lost the recruitment of Monshun Sales to IU it seems. Innis is irrelevant. Chris Henry is likely going to start for them as a True Frosh. They lost their top 2025 recruit in Quincy Porter.... Honestly if Brysen Wright is in the 2027 class, I'd say that works in Ohio States favor by quite a bit ngl. Whereas 2028, they are going to land Jett Harrison, and the #6 WR is from Ohio as well as them just in general being on all the 5star WRs in 28 hard. They're getting 2 5star WRs in 2028 regardless if they got Wright imo...

And IF Texas is our primary competition, I'm still not sure that's good for us if he reclassified tbh. Texas has both Coleman and Wingo coming off books after this yr. They do have a 5star WR in each of their last classes (Kaliq Lockett, Jermaine Bishop, and has Easton Royal currently committed). I mean their WR room is certainly wide open entering next season.

However if we did land him in 2027:
1787459587085.png

God ****... Honestly we probably see at least one of Moore or Upshaw portal ngl. Wingo I think would stay another year, and think he's friends with Wright.
Idk probably:
X: Josh Moore or Wright / Parris / Evans
Z: Upshaw or Wingo / Lennear / Woodard
Slot: Toney / Upshaw / Spafford
 
Think last word from his dad is that he isn't. Don't particularly get why he wouldn't though. Seems like a perfect candidate for it. And also with 5 for 5 it makes it even better for dudes choosing to do that.

However I will say I'm not sure it's actually in our best interest IF Ohio St or Texas are actual heavy competition for him.

Like IF Ohio State is the primary competition for him, I'm not sure him reclassifying actually works in our favor. They'd have Jeremiah Smith coming off the books, and they only really have 1 WR recruit in their class currently - 5star Jamier brown. They lost the recruitment of Monshun Sales to IU it seems. Innis is irrelevant. Chris Henry is likely going to start for them as a True Frosh. They lost their top 2025 recruit in Quincy Porter.... Honestly if Brysen Wright is in the 2027 class, I'd say that works in Ohio States favor by quite a bit ngl. Whereas 2028, they are going to land Jett Harrison, and the #6 WR is from Ohio as well as them just in general being on all the 5star WRs in 28 hard. They're getting 2 5star WRs in 2028 regardless if they got Wright imo...

And IF Texas is our primary competition, I'm still not sure that's good for us if he reclassified tbh. Texas has both Coleman and Wingo coming off books after this yr. They do have a 5star WR in each of their last classes (Kaliq Lockett, Jermaine Bishop, and has Easton Royal currently committed). I mean their WR room is certainly wide open entering next season.

However if we did land him in 2027:
View attachment 370360
God ****... Honestly we probably see at least one of Moore or Upshaw portal ngl. Wingo I think would stay another year, and think he's friends with Wright.
Idk probably:
X: Josh Moore or Wright / Parris / Evans
Z: Upshaw or Wingo / Lennear / Woodard
Slot: Toney / Upshaw / Spafford
I love his game so i hope he doesn’t but upshaw is really the same position as mali but in the same class. Idk if he will get a chance to max his potential here behind mali
 
Back
Top