Dwinstitles
All-American
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2011
- Messages
- 56,372
Real sh I would be shook asf if he driving ngl
Love Wright as a prospect but NGL, Sears is on another level athleticially.
Yea they trippin, Wright's recruitment will be like Jeremiah's. It will be crazy asfStop it man.
He may be in the drivers seat but the cars not moving.Watch the background it never moves.Real sh I would be shook asf if he driving ngl
Wingo is a big influence also, they been locked in since younger, go back yearssss..I know the dad has been saying hes not going to reclassify, but il believe it when i see it. Might be hard not want to be apart of this legendary class and play with Mali, Nick and A1(if you believe he plays WR). Thats some Lebron, Wade, Bosh type ****.
I just can’t imagine he’ll go to Texas right after his former teammate French transferred to Michigan, basically was processed out to create “cap space.”Wiltfong:
+ I continue to like where Miami and Texas stand heading into the season for the Rivals Industry’s No. 1 overall prospect Brysen Wright. It looks like Miami is recruiting Wright the hardest but that spring visit to Texas seemed like it was as good a trip as Wright has had to date.