2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Don’t leave out Nick
Doubt Nick influence will be much as he is probably gonna be committed before Nick touch field.. Wingo would have much bigger influence as he is already on campus, will have high interest to see how he is used as he is from his area and know he is like that, someone he has played with and grew up with and trains with and his boy..
 
I hope he keeps that dominate mindset during the season as we stomp on teams NO PUTTING THE FOOT OFF THE GAS💯 This 2026 offense could top 45-50 points per game
I think something broke after we lost to SMU. Like they didnt trust the players and they realized they had to cut it loose and stop coaching in a G string.
 
I think something broke after we lost to SMU. Like they didnt trust the players and they realized they had to cut it loose and stop coaching in a G string.
well Mario said this as much, they just put on a tape of the first half of the season, cut up of all highlights, no sound, just watch to see how good we were because the team forgot. Then I am sure Mario told them the only way we get in now is we need to win each game and win each game by 100. Opposing coaches knew it too. If we throw that 40 yd TD to Daniels with what like 40 seconds left up 31-7 against Pitt early in the season you KNOW narduzzi is the first one crying about running up the score. But here, he understood and didnt say ish. Pre SMU no way Mario throws a hail mary with 40 seconds left up 31-7 with all our starters in... That is an A gap dive or kneel down ALL DAY pre SMU
 
So Mario now has QB 1 for probably 2028 and a top 20 player OT 5*. This MF seems like has plans for 2028 and maybe he the type of crazy that's gonna get all of the top 10 players. I may have to eat my words in this thread lol
 
So Mario now has QB 1 for probably 2028 and a top 20 player OT 5*. This MF seems like has plans for 2028 and maybe he the type of crazy that's gonna get all of the top 10 players. I may have to eat my words in this thread lol
Give one of the best recruiters in CFB the added advantages of:
NIL
Location
EXTREME MOTIVATION at his Alma mater

And you get these results. There is literally no limit to what Mario can accomplish at UM.
 
His 3 biggest Coaching mentors -- Jimmy, Butch, and Saban -- have all said publicly that they regretted leaving College for the NFL.

I'm CERTAIN they've advised the same privately.
And, with college football coaching salaries being what they are nowadays, the only reason to leave is to chase a dream of winning at the highest level - which both Saban and Butch failed to do and ended up back in college. I think Mario would prefer to bring multiple championships to his alma mater.
 
His 3 biggest Coaching mentors -- Jimmy, Butch, and Saban -- have all said publicly that they regretted leaving College for the NFL.

I'm CERTAIN they've advised the same privately.
Butch and Saban I can see. But Jimmy? - he won a bunch of Super Bowls with the Cowboys.
 
His 3 biggest Coaching mentors -- Jimmy, Butch, and Saban -- have all said publicly that they regretted leaving College for the NFL.

I'm CERTAIN they've advised the same privately.
Butch and Saban I can see. But Jimmy? - he won a bunch of Super Bowls with the Cowboys.
Jimmy doesn’t regret going to the NFL. He says he regrets leaving the Canes because he knows he would have one a ton more titles.
 
Give one of the best recruiters in CFB the added advantages of:
NIL
Location
EXTREME MOTIVATION at his Alma mater

And you get these results. There is literally no limit to what Mario can accomplish at UM.
Add , I believe he’s recruiting pist off too . Mike motivated him with has smart *** shots at both Miami and the gators . Saying we’re no longer a rivalry in that blow out loss 😡
 
Should help eliminate OSU. They have brought in 2 5* WR before but makes it less likely spot for Wright. It's now likely a battle between Florida and Mario. I wasn't too optimistic here but it's hard to deny we have the upper hand.
Yea, idk if I would put any stock into that. If anything I would think it helps chances. They take WR recruiting seriously.
 
Should help eliminate OSU. They have brought in 2 5* WR before but makes it less likely spot for Wright. It's now likely a battle between Florida and Mario. I wasn't too optimistic here but it's hard to deny we have the upper hand.
Yea, idk if I would put any stock into that. If anything I would think it helps chances. They take WR recruiting seriously.
They are also bringing in 5* this cycle too. It certainly is better he's off the board
 
Back
Top