Brysen Wright and Nick Lenear Question

Can a hurricane CIS fans explain to me the hype with Brysen wright and Nick Lenear? Is it just their catch radius and short area quickness ? They both don’t seem to get alot of separation on the high school level! They remind me of Brandon Innis .. help me out please
This sounds goofy but can be fair at the college level until we see them at the college level. Both seem like cant miss guys but you never know, I saw Nick is a Diggs close and also Brysen has better hands than JJ but no where near as fast.
 
Maybe go watch their highlight's. You can see lot of nicks ability on that 7 on 7 . Contested catches and quick Wriight is more of that big threat bigger outside wr we been missing . .
I watch more of Nick at the west, but he was better in defense to me! A real monster at saftey on offense he dominated the slot and the receiver that went to Syracuse was a beat on the outside
 
I feel like I just saw this as a twitter post recently. With Wright its height, size, catch radius, hands, and he has an innate knack for contorting his body in midair which is rare. Nick has great sudden quickness, acceleration, and ball skills. His straight line speed may not be all that special but our S&C staff can at least help improve that part.
 
Brysen is just raw around the edges but he’s super talented…Nick? Im not sold, i agree with op there i liked his film as a nickel more than what i have seen as a wr
I like Wright but I say go all out for the Easton Royal kid if we were to go after another wr. Kid posted a photo of himself in Miami gloves a couple of months ago, yet no one did a follow up?
 
Back
Top