Bryer Touchton

Brous8988

Redshirt Freshman
From Lowndes County Ga. I'm not saying he absolutely needs an offer but dont think he's an EE so could be someone to watch if we miss out on a few guys. We need big maulers inside and he's a guard at the next level imo. I think his best offer is USF. He dominated MNW and did really good against Myles Murphy last week. This is his junior tape. Couldn't find senior year

Advertisement
He needs coaching. He plays with pad level high as ****. He’s got decent speed and size. Looks a little weak for his size. ALL things that a solid program can fix. Solid film and opportunity. Thanks for posting

He needs coaching. He plays with pad level high as ****. He’s got decent speed and size. Looks a little weak for his size. ALL things that a solid program can fix. Solid film and opportunity. Thanks for posting

Couldn't disagree more. I see a kid who's getting great coaching and is probably maxed out as an athlete. Bending (His stance would indicate he's not very flexible) isn't a coaching thing, it's his physical limitation. This kid is skip pulling, Crushing double teams and plays hard. Just looks clumsy.

Couldn't disagree more. I see a kid who's getting great coaching and is probably maxed out as an athlete. Bending (His stance would indicate he's not very flexible) isn't a coaching thing, it's his physical limitation. This kid is skip pulling, Crushing double teams and plays hard. Just looks clumsy.
1)He plays with pad level high as ****.
2)He’s got decent speed and size.
3)Looks a little weak for his size.
4)ALL things that a solid program can fix.
5)Solid film and opportunity.
Thanks for posting
couldn’t disagree more? Flexibility can be improved through a solid strength and conditioning program. That’s called coaching.
I said only nice things. I don’t think an 18 kid at his size is maxed out. Anyway, nice film and hopefully he isn’t maxed out 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Big kid. Not as physical as I'd like to see from someone his size. He's slow-footed and will struggle with speed rushers on the edge. He is not consistent in pass protection and allows guys to get into his torso to often. He's a developmental kid that would need several years before he's ready to play.

Clumsy is the perfect word to describe how he looks. Footwork needs lots of work. He lunges too. Doesn’t blow up impact at line. Also, looks like he jumped the snap on a couple of plays. Think about his size against his competition. He probably outweighs most by about 70-80 lbs at this age.

Flexibility isn’t a physical limitation. You can fix flexibility

this kid's name is touchdown and he plays a position where he will never have a chance to score? **** shame.

Advertisement
1)He plays with pad level high as ****.
2)He’s got decent speed and size.
3)Looks a little weak for his size.
4)ALL things that a solid program can fix.
5)Solid film and opportunity.
Thanks for posting
couldn’t disagree more? Flexibility can be improved through a solid strength and conditioning program. That’s called coaching.
I said only nice things. I don’t think an 18 kid at his size is maxed out. Anyway, nice film and hopefully he isn’t maxed out 🤷‍♂️

Signed with Mercer. Thanks for the eval, Butch Boarry...

Advertisement
Back