Bryce Matthews

Advertisement
They desperately need a grad transfer to play LT next year. Zion needs to be a backup next year and play in 4 games as a redshirt. Then see if he is ready in 2021. Hamilton from Stanford looks like the best option right now.

Advertisement
Kehoe had some bad lines in his second stint. This year we actually were improving (which wasn't saying much) from total trash to mediocre when that last Duke game reinforced we needed at least 5 linemen this class (our backups looks like middle schoolers).

Worse than what we had this year was back at the end of the Erickson years. It was beyond awful to the point I think we had less than double digit O-linemen by that point. That last 10-2 record was misleading because we had two of the greatest defensive players of all time on that defense (in addition to other NFL picks).

Advertisement
if the guy can play, we need to take a look, CMD and Blakes seat hopefully red hot
he need all the help he can get

Advertisement
I have to agree with @Dude. This season is the first time I’ve seen plays where three of five OL blocked air. Repeatedly, mind you.

Golden had some poor lines, but not ‘blocking air’ bad.

Now this is where I have an argument with your point. Air is not the easiest thing to block. First off, air is invisible. Hard to block what you can't see. 2nd,air is very escapable.
So when you say our line was blocking air, you are giving them waayyy too much credit. This yrs line was worst in all of CFB. Quite an accomplishment. In addition to the having the worst OC in college football..... Well now I want to cry. Thanks for ruining my day

Advertisement
Now this is where I have an argument with your point. Air is not the easiest thing to block. First off, air is invisible. Hard to block what you can't see. 2nd,air is very escapable.
So when you say our line was blocking air, you are giving them waayyy too much credit. This yrs line was worst in all of CFB. Quite an accomplishment. In addition to the having the worst OC in college football..... Well now I want to cry. Thanks for ruining my day
Thanks for the correction. I should have stated ‘the first time I’ve seen plays where three of five OL blocked air - and missed’.

They desperately need a grad transfer to play LT next year. Zion needs to be a backup next year and play in 4 games as a redshirt. Then see if he is ready in 2021. Hamilton from Stanford looks like the best option right now.
Good luck finding a quality LT on the waiver wire. Teams hold onto those guys like bags of gold.

I have to agree with @Dude. This season is the first time I’ve seen plays where three of five OL blocked air. Repeatedly, mind you.

Golden had some poor lines, but not ‘blocking air’ bad.

FFS people. You guys are arguing about whether the HIV ridden gutter tranny you fvcked last night is hotter or worse than the HIV ridden gutter tranny you fvcked during your last blackout bender. No sane person would say either was acceptable, so let’s stop arguing over how one was more acceptable than the other.

Fire Blake James and stop ******* gutter trannies.

Advertisement
Back