Bryce Fitzgerald Safety from Columbus

Does Russle look like he's UM caliber?

Chavez kid has been superproductive this year. I know he's committed to App. State, do you think he has P5 potential?

The fact you said you were impressed by the Western QB even after he threw 5ints is impressive. Lol
When he said kod is a gamer i think he meant he would be working at game stop next year

Advertisement
This kid caught 5 ints versus Western yesterday? How did he, the TE and Russle look? @Coach Macho
I mean... if I'm being honest...
He didn't really have to do much.
They were basically punts. 😆

Davi Belfort was hurt and our WR Koby Howard was playing QB.
He's a good Safety though. Great at tracking the ball in the air.

Russell was tough but not dominant. He's not an edge guy though, Columbus just uses him there. As a 3-tech Defensive Tackle he can be a problem.

Advertisement
Fitz balled playing deep mid.

Columbus pass game was non existent, so TE wasn’t a factor.

D. Russ made a couple of impact plays & recorded a sack. Was not dominant imo.

Hector Chavez is a beast albeit not his usual wow level game yesterday, still sound in all phases.

I was impressed by the Western QB as well. Kid is a gamer 100%
You sure you were at the game? Lol

Russell was tough but not dominant. He's not an edge guy though, Columbus just uses him there. As a 3-tech Defensive Tackle he can be a problem.
Appreciate you responding. Enjoy the offseason, bro. Good luck during the HS recruiting season lol.

That last sentence is the take home point. Evals matters.

You sure you were at the game? Lol

I differ to you Coach.

In all sincerity, I probably got caught up in the comeback and those punt returns just the end result of a stout defensive performance on all 3 levels.

Naturally you’re in the mix & in the middle of a playoff run, but always appreciate your insight on Dade & Broward prospects.

You’re an asset to our community.

Does Russle look like he's UM caliber?

Chavez kid has been superproductive this year. I know he's committed to App. State, do you think he has P5 potential?

The fact you said you were impressed by the Western QB even after he threw 5ints is impressive. Lol
Looking for a super charged VanDyke

Advertisement

Russell must be special to have the privilege to be the lone DT in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll say it early..

I don’t like this guy as a player at all.

Very slow diagnosing things and looks to be maxed out physically in high school with a narrow frame.

I’d pass here.

Not a fan of Fitzgerald.
Why haven’t they offered Zech Fort the 2026 IMG Safety who’s like the #2 rated safety in America

Advertisement
Back