Bryce Fitzgerald Safety from Columbus

Advertisement
Well he transferred to Columbus so you were right there. His recruitment should be a breeze we hope
Belen has lost a good amount of talented players between Jan. and now. Maybe the writing is on the wall over there that Chaney Sr.'s head coaching days are numbered

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only concern with these situations is that there is a possibility that the kid used to be g@y. But, no concerns here as he wasn’t at Belen long enough to let that happen.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

The only concern with these situations is that there is a possibility that the kid used to be g@y. But, no concerns here as he wasn’t at Belen long enough to let that happen.
Hey man. You got something against *** people? We at Belen might be a bunch of peanut packers but at least we get paid and laid. Columbus guys should learn how to get on their knees when they should.

Too soon? I’m a huge Mario guy btw just sayin 😂😂

Kid made a great decision for football and for life.

The track record is clear which school to attend if you want to be developed and take your game to the next level.
Great decision for football life for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid caught 5 ints versus Western yesterday? How did he, the TE and Russle look? @Coach Macho

Fitz balled playing deep mid.

Columbus pass game was non existent, so TE wasn’t a factor.

D. Russ made a couple of impact plays & recorded a sack. Was not dominant imo.

Hector Chavez is a beast albeit not his usual wow level game yesterday, still sound in all phases.

I was impressed by the Western QB as well. Kid is a gamer 100%

Fitz balled playing deep mid.

Columbus pass game was non existent, so TE wasn’t a factor.

D. Russ made a couple of impact plays & recorded a sack. Was not dominant imo.

Hector Chavez is a beast albeit not his usual wow level game yesterday, still sound in all phases.

I was impressed by the Western QB as well. Kid is a gamer 100%
Does Russle look like he's UM caliber?

Chavez kid has been superproductive this year. I know he's committed to App. State, do you think he has P5 potential?

The fact you said you were impressed by the Western QB even after he threw 5ints is impressive. Lol

Advertisement
Back