Bryant Playing the Game?

The DL is not bryant. Hes had a spot. Its someone else and I hope and pray if its not brooks its a monster no one knew about

Im pretty sure at this point bryant has told golden what hes gonna do. Especially after what happened with kirkland

Don't hold your breath.

Toby Johnson (takes big gulp of air)

Torn ACL and hasn't visited....don't get it.

Even with a torn ACL, buddy would be a huge get.

Advertisement
The DL is not bryant. Hes had a spot. Its someone else and I hope and pray if its not brooks its a monster no one knew about

Im pretty sure at this point bryant has told golden what hes gonna do. Especially after what happened with kirkland

Don't hold your breath.

Toby Johnson (takes big gulp of air)

Torn ACL and hasn't visited....don't get it.

The ACL thing has nothing to do with it and there is no part of my being that thinks TJ comes here. He going to Georgia.

20.jpg

Advertisement
Bryant may be playing the game publicly but I think he's given the staff every indication where he will end up

Just a few days ago he had supposedly dropped us and it was SC and FSU. Thats why this process is a complete cluster and things are always changing

Advertisement
I talked to someone connected to the staff at FSU last night who usually tells it like it is. Says Keef is an FSU/USCe battle at this point. He and Odell Haggins go way back apparently.

Also admitted that whoever said they lead for Sony Michel is on drugs.

I talked to someone connected to the staff at FSU last night who usually tells it like it is. Says Keef is an FSU/USCe battle at this point. He and Odell Haggins go way back apparently.

And then?

Seems like there has been a lot of talk recently that Sony may be looking good. We need one of him or Cook next year. We cannot let both of those kids get away.

I also firmly believe that Keith is gone and has been for some time. Im sure he's having his fun, but he's not coming here, and Im fairly sure the staff has felt that for a while. Guys totally ignored the reports from his OV when it was said several times that he really wasnt spending much time with any coaches, and later we heard the reports that they werent showing him much "love". My guess is they knew he wasnt serious and focused on the other kids. Bryant is another kid I would not be hoping for on NSD. Coley and Bryant are going to be a big disappointment IMO. I still hold some thin hope for Bostwick, but with UF and Bama in the picture, my hopes arent too high there. I think its Brooks and Ufomba for this class. We have a bunch of young guys. Wouldnt be surprised to see some guys get Redshirted next year (Grimble, King), and Brooks and Ufomba end up in the rotation on the inside with Pierre Ivery and maybe Moore.

Last edited:
Keef is single handedly changing the troll game, revolutionary the **** this kid is pulling

Advertisement
If he says he has signed with UM, and AL goes on tv/radio and says he did, and they show his signed letter of intent, I still won't believe it, like the ink will
20.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I follow from afar but thought it interesting he made a point to show Golden some respect just a day after all the noise with DK and pulling the scholarship.

The timing of that tweet, whether intended or not, sent a message.

"Why not win in my hometown"
Tracy Howard, feb 2012

"Don't be afraid"
Al Golden (in response)

Seems like there has been a lot of talk recently that Sony may be looking good. We need one of him or Cook next year. We cannot let both of those kids get away.

I also firmly believe that Keith is gone and has been for some time. Im sure he's having his fun, but he's not coming here, and Im fairly sure the staff has felt that for a while. Guys totally ignored the reports from his OV when it was said several times that he really wasnt spending much time with any coaches, and later we heard the reports that they werent showing him much "love". My guess is they knew he wasnt serious and focused on the other kids. Bryant is another kid I would not be hoping for on NSD. Coley and Bryant are going to be a big disappointment IMO. I still hold some thin hope for Bostwick, but with UF and Bama in the picture, my hopes arent too high there. I think its Brooks and Ufomba for this class. We have a bunch of young guys. Wouldnt be surprised to see some guys get Redshirted next year (Grimble, King), and Brooks and Ufomba end up in the rotation on the inside with Pierre Ivery and maybe Moore.

Sony is a cane all the way. He has been throwing up The U since he was in 8th grade playing varsity football. Clients that come to my shop who kids play with him say he is all cane. Reminds me of Duke in the way he is all about the U.

Advertisement
Back