Bryant Mckinnie

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box
 
Even if he is, WHO CARES? I hope our fans realize that there’s a good chance they’ve cheered for at least one homosexual student-athlete at some point. It’s basic math, it’s even more if you are a fan of the women’s sports teams on campus. What two consenting adults do is none of our business, period.
 
Even if he is, WHO CARES? I hope our fans realize that there’s a good chance they’ve cheered for at least one homosexual student-athlete at some point. It’s basic math, it’s even more if you are a fan of the women’s sports teams on campus. What two consenting adults do is none of our business, period.
Everyone remembers the old T-Mack stuff and whatnot. No one cared then because all he did was block punts and score touchdowns.
 
1. The constant whistle noise was annoying.
2. Those sparklers near the ceiling gave me flashbacks of The Station nightclub fire in 2003 during a Great White concert.
 
Even if he is, WHO CARES? I hope our fans realize that there’s a good chance they’ve cheered for at least one homosexual student-athlete at some point. It’s basic math, it’s even more if you are a fan of the women’s sports teams on campus. What two consenting adults do is none of our business, period.
Good luck with this bunch..
 
Even if he is, WHO CARES? I hope our fans realize that there’s a good chance they’ve cheered for at least one homosexual student-athlete at some point. It’s basic math, it’s even more if you are a fan of the women’s sports teams on campus. What two consenting adults do is none of our business, period.
Come on I thought we were gonna take a steam!!!!
 
Back
Top