Bryant McFadden takes a deep dive into Miami's defense

Dwinstitles

All-American
[video=youtube;CrjKnCibF7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrjKnCibF7M[/video]

Keep saying Rjs the best player on D and its not close IMO

Advertisement
Sharp guy for a Nole football player, but he's not a very fluid analyst. Pretty jerky presentation of stuff that doesn't exactly raise the eyebrows. I'm inclined to agree with him on RJ, though.

Sharp guy for a Nole football player, but he's not a very fluid analyst. Pretty jerky presentation of stuff that doesn't exactly raise the eyebrows. I'm inclined to agree with him on RJ, though.

Was thinking the same thing; he knows his stuff, but delivers it very awkwardly.

Advertisement
my hs teammate and homeboy.

He keeps at it with stadium a s a stepping stone he will make it up the ladder. Hes a country dude from south florida...wish he would of went to um..but atleast got to se a bunch of cane games off of him as they gave him tickets every week and we always went lol

my hs teammate and homeboy.

He keeps at it with stadium a s a stepping stone he will make it up the ladder. Hes a country dude from south florida...wish he would of went to um..but atleast got to se a bunch of cane games off of him as they gave him tickets every week and we always went lol

Apollo Rockets - Mac Mustangs stand up!!! Miss y'all boys man

we only had ten men on the field on the first play, the fumble. holy **** was that forced fumble fortunate.

Advertisement
Back