Bryan Robinson

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is our best opportunity to embarrass FSU in a long time. Gotta kick them when they're down!! I think recruits that aren't already decided by then are going to remember who wins -- and how they team dynamic was before/after the game -- more than who hosted them.

This is our best opportunity to embarrass FSU in a long time. Gotta kick them when they're down!! I think recruits that aren't already decided by then are going to remember who wins -- and how they team dynamic was before/after the game -- more than who hosted them.
I really don’t see how they have a chance . They might be worse than last year with that O line

You don't think the game 7 months ago where we were favored by 15 points wasn't a better opportunity to embarrass them?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

We have said that the last 2 years and barely squeaked out wins against them. Hopefully we can bury them this year.

Advertisement
Back