Bryan Robinson highlight

Advertisement
‘19 is done, but we did have a pretty good class in 2018. We just need a couple more grad transfers and as long as we can get a 10 win season and show signs of a better offense these ‘20/21 kids will come.

CMD has the dog in him- I don’t see any letting up with 7 practices out of 15 possible before the bowl game with Manny.

‘19 is done, but we did have a pretty good class in 2018. We just need a couple more grad transfers and as long as we can get a 10 win season and show signs of a better offense these ‘20/21 kids will come.

CMD has the dog in him- I don’t see any letting up with 7 practices out of 15 possible before the bowl game with Manny.

CMD, please man. Please don’t.

Advertisement

The only thing we need to get a 10 win season is mediocre coaching. We should **** on every team we play not named UF and maybe FSU with Briles

Hes ELITE will be a 5 star. Jeudy clone. I think he will stay commited and Gray will leave and our fanbase will lose their **** about Gray and not give Robinson any attention like usual

I know this kid is a monster but can someone tell me what are the odds he stays committed like a Payton ?

Advertisement
I know it means nothing...But it can only be a good sign he is going out of his way to re-iterate his commitment during tough times.

Seider imo would ensure he stays, wraps up m-a-r, and maybe even shocks the world with Elam. The man seems to be worshipped as a god in PBC.

I know it means nothing...But it can only be a good sign he is going out of his way to re-iterate his commitment during tough times.

Seider imo would ensure he stays, wraps up m-a-r, and maybe even shocks the world with Elam. The man seems to be worshipped as a god in PBC.
Seider should be an absolute no-brainer hire. If he’s got some interest then we need to bring him home. Immediate huge recruiting upgrade.

Advertisement
Seider should be an absolute no-brainer hire. If he’s got some interest then we need to bring him home. Immediate huge recruiting upgrade.

That's what I'm saying man, I don't care if it isn't cheap...Go 1mill oc.. 500ish with a run game coordinator title for Seider. Just get it done for christ's sake. This Cooney bum gets promoted for missing Stevenson and UM whiffing on the whole Sofla this year. Spend and get Seider.

This kid is the **** truth. Whoever gets the WR job, should call this kid, Flemming, and Britt day one.

Advertisement
This kid is the **** truth. Whoever gets the WR job, should call this kid, Flemming, and Britt day one.

2020 Tri-county WR class rivals 2018

Elite: Rosemy, Robinson (And Robinson could probably be elite at any skill position), Pointier
**** Near Elite: Britt, Fleming, Canion, Henderson, Restrepo (possible safety)
Very Good: J. Williams, Royal (DB), others/others/others

How many WR’s are we taking in 2020?

I think we can sign 27 guys total for class since 2019 numbers low.

Advertisement
Back