Bryan Pata

Advertisement
Advertisement
very sad..i remember reading on the boards back then that it was either somehow related to something dealing with hati and/or something to do with the fiu brawl..i forgot what the rumors stated. wish this one would've been solved, people loved this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
rented a condo on that same avenue (77th) back in 2012 and didnt realize it till a friend pointed it out.

Advertisement
If you believe in some kind of justice in an afterlife, someone RS169659_20130512_JF1_5126-660x400.jpg is really getting worked over right now...

very sad..i remember reading on the boards back then that it was either somehow related to something dealing with hati and/or something to do with the fiu brawl..i forgot what the rumors stated. wish this one would've been solved, people loved this kid.

My Haitian friend from Miami said it had something to do with zoe pound and a beef/altercation dealing with some members that he got into. Sad.

Case is still unsolved and as time progresses the chances of being solved dwindles. No DNA and the only thing they have are shell casings if they find the gun to match. Again odds are not good.

Advertisement
Back