Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
I’m not on measuring ***** train. I appreciate your information like others. We need some positive news. Mario getting his a$$ worked on the coaching hires.
Easy for you to say. I never ran around trying to shine on somebody down voting their info even if I knew it was bad. That’s the difference. I still won’t do that but I will defend myself.

I've told Leeds in pm and others I'd never waste my time asking a coach what he's doing with a career choice , because I wouldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.Tbh I wouldn’t expect him to.

Fact is I knew ( Jay20 too) he wanted the job and interviewed because I got it from multiple people who'd know. Just like the other time the certain poster tried to dunk on me saying a player here didn't look around when I know he did. I got the info from the actual side he was talking to. It's the same way I knew we'd be getting a coach and a player from that school. I just let that one slide but that was the last one. Maybe this will teach a lesson about always trying to shine on somebody or taking little shots because you have issue with them.
Ok big homie, what’s the word now? A month from now we gonna be good cuz all these hoes letting the ***** come out of them at this point except staying solid at this point.

Advertisement
I said it before. Mario had no pressure at Oregon.

So far in the small amount of time he’s been here he is struggling mightily.

Lost 2 of the best recruiters/ developers on staff. And he’s getting worked by Auburn.
Worked by auburn how?

Easy for you to say. I never ran around trying to shine on somebody down voting their info even if I knew it was bad. That’s the difference. I still won’t do that but I will defend myself.
Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

Advertisement
You have to look at the bright side. Now we dont have to fret about which top WR will have to be left out of our 2023 recrutiing class.

Last edited:
The two best teams in CFB just took your two best staff recruiters. No coincidence. No way to spin it. Mario and Miami have to now realize the reality of the game and counter punch. Go overpay. Miami’s margin for error is smaller and the climb is larger.
Man big facts!!
Miami needs to drop big money and show we ain’t scared!!!!

Spin it how you want, but Mario s getting lunched, periot!!

Saban and Kirby are the ones playing chess and I don't even think Mario's playing checkers. They both know what could have happened down here with recruiting if we were to have a team of T Rob, B Mac, and Mario, they knew it, and their first order of business was to break up what would have been a dram team of ace recruiters. And what do you know, they succeeded, and in short order.

I don't care what anyone says, this is a bad, bad look on Mario! Mf's are hiring coaches left and right, and we're losing our recruiting advantage and are down to plan C & D options for coaches. We have the money, SPEND IT ALREADY!!
This is not the start any of us envisioned when they announced the hiring of Mario.

He has to find some kind of way to hire Belk, Brady, and Coley, because he's looking terrible right now.
TF???!!!
What is the man supposed to do? He literally just paid McClendon and he left. Y’all keep bringing up money but it doesn’t matter if guys don’t want to be here or if they feel those sec schools will help them move up quicker

Advertisement
Now that I think about it, WR coach is an outdated concept.

You don’t need someone to teach you how to catch a ball. Either you catch it or you don’t.

Blocking? Just go to Mirabal.

Recruiting? Mario is the best recruiter in the business.

It’s 2022 and we’re freaking out about something that’s very 1900s.

WR coach on a team that doesn’t pass is immediately better than co-OC for a new staff with one of the best young QBs in the game? Maybe I missed all the WRs Georgia has been putting in the league.
Yeah, WR coach at Georgia is a better job than WR coach at Miami with a meaningless title. McClendon wasn’t going to be calling plays, and it isn’t his offensive design. And it’s not like if Van Dyke does well it reflects on McClendon at all. Objectively, the job at Georgia is a lot better than what he had here.

I've told Leeds in pm and others I'd never waste my time asking a coach what he's doing with a career choice , because I wouldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.Tbh I wouldn’t expect him to.

Fact is I knew ( Jay20 too) he wanted the job and interviewed because I got it from multiple people who'd know. Just like the other time the certain poster tried to dunk on me saying a player here didn't look around when I know he did. I got the info from the actual side he was talking to. It's the same way I knew we'd be getting a coach and a player from that school. I just let that one slide but that was the last one. Maybe this will teach a lesson about always trying to shine on somebody or taking little shots because you have issue with them.
It was naive of me to even ask and expect a straight answer tbh. The first thing I said though was yeahhhhh he’s outta here if they take him

Advertisement
All you can do is laugh right now.

I’m waiting for Twitter trolls to use the Denzel training day monologue where he’s saying “you think you can do this to me” with Kirby, Saban, TRob, McClendon as the gang members…maybe try and squeeze in Riley as well.

As well as having no OC/DC, our best recruiters leaving, we are now going to have insider wars.

The board tonight gonna be lit...

Advertisement
Back