Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement

200.gif

Can't wait for this uber secret 2 month announcement to blow our socks off

Spin it how you want, but Mario s getting lunched, periot!!

Saban and Kirby are the ones playing chess and I don't even think Mario's playing checkers. They both know what could have happened down here with recruiting if we were to have a team of T Rob, B Mac, and Mario, they knew it, and their first order of business was to break up what would have been a dram team of ace recruiters. And what do you know, they succeeded, and in short order.

I don't care what anyone says, this is a bad, bad look on Mario! Mf's are hiring coaches left and right, and we're losing our recruiting advantage and are down to plan C & D options for coaches. We have the money, SPEND IT ALREADY!!
This is not the start any of us envisioned when they announced the hiring of Mario.

He has to find some kind of way to hire Belk, Brady, and Coley, because he's looking terrible right now.
TF???!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
The issue is we lost our only two legitimate recruiters on staff outside of Mario. There’s only so much Mario can carry
have plenty of good recruiters.

We still have some excellent recruiters.

Miiraball is an excellent recruiter for the online, Salava’a is great with Polynesian kids, Kevin Smith is going to be great with the running backs and our TE coach is likely to stay who just helped beat out Bama for a Top 100 recruit. DVD is also pretty good.

One way to fix this is to pay Corey Raymond $1.2 million and make him co-defensive coordinator.

Advertisement
Going forward, as long as we stay away from those coaches with the .... "first letter of the first name and one syllable abbreviated last name" ..... nickname, we should be good.

We still have some excellent recruiters.

Miiraball is an excellent recruiter for the online, Salava’a is great with Polynesian kids, Kevin Smith is going to be great with the running backs and our TE coach is likely to stay who just helped beat out Bama for a Top 100 recruit. DVD is also pretty good.

One way to fix this is to pay Corey Raymond $1.2 million and make him co-defensive coordinator.
Dvd is off field.

Smith is good. Idk if mirabel is the recruiter or it’s kids wanting to go w Mario. Hard to pull polys this Far East on the reg

Advertisement
I don't keep score until the games start.

It's not like TRob and BMac are the next Belichick from an X's and O's standpoint. They can convince 17/18 year olds to come to a P5 university on a free ride. That's not a unique skill.

Right, they are recruiting guns for hire. Which every staff needs. It can’t all be Xs and Os guys.

Advertisement
It’s crazy. Cause I told @LeedsCane he said he would interview.. but he also said he was more than likely staying so he was just saying a lot apparently
I've told Leeds in pm and others I'd never waste my time asking a coach what he's doing with a career choice , because I wouldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.Tbh I wouldn’t expect him to be honest.

Fact is I knew ( Jay20 too) he wanted the job and interviewed because I got it from multiple people who'd know. Just like the other time the certain poster tried to dunk on me saying a player here didn't look around when I know he did. I got the info from the actual side he was talking to. It's the same way I knew we'd be getting a coach and a player from that school. I just let that one slide but that was the last one. Maybe this will teach a lesson about always trying to shine on somebody or taking little shots because you have issue with them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back