Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Stop spinning this as a positive and some theory that the SEC is scared of Mario and Miami. GTFOH with that chit.

This shows that Bama and Georgia take who and what they want 9 times out of 10.

We are not on their level despite what some want to believe. The only cure is winning. Until we get back to winning, we will always be looking over our shoulder and proclamations that "we are back"will be dismissed as false bravado and puffery.

It's time for Mario and the program to get back to work...

Advertisement
Lol @ the crying here. We got poached by UGA and Bama. Explain with your best effort how we can do anything about that after offering the best salary? I will never shed a tear over a position coach. Trob was here last season and our DBs were atrocious. Raymond supposed to ve the best and LSU was getting roasted after Aranda.

Stop spinning this as a positive and some theory that the SEC is scared of Mario and Miami. GTFOH with that chit.

This shows that Bama and Georgia take who and what they want 9 times out of 10.

We are not on their level despite what some want to believe. The only cure is winning. Until we get back to winning, we will always be looking over our shoulder and proclamations that "we are back"will be dismissed as false bravado and puffery.

It's time for Mario and the program to get back to work...
I mean they took Mario didnt they

Advertisement
I trust Dee, always have.

People lie or only tell partial truths when it comes to business or protecting their image. There was a lot of smoke here, so you either take what’s being said at face value and look through the smoke. Nobody is ever 100% in these situations.
It’s crazy. Cause I told @LeedsCane he said he would interview.. but he also said he was more than likely staying so he was just saying a lot apparently

Advertisement
Not worried. Our Co-OCs are plenty experienced at coaching WR.
749D0573-557D-4DEC-B356-11697E79C19F.jpeg
F1F6E96E-0D61-40F7-AD91-ED0E0456FC9F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back