Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

I don’t see nysom’s questions any worse than bender stomping his feet and crying I quit…”the I quit you’re a mope / slurper” one sided bull**** is when this place is the absolute worst
If you are interpretating my scream for patience in this fanbase after the same fanbase *****ed about hires being made too quickly for years as what you wrote, thats on you.

The facts regarding what NYSOM said have been stated, turned around, stated and then turned around and stated again. On this board and on Twitter, in this thread and other threads. I replied to them, got tired of it and made a sarcastic post that people with some sense of humor would have understood.

Advertisement
The only thing we know for certain is TRob went to Bama. NO ONE other than him and Mario know why. It’s probably safe to assume in this case that when Sabag comes calling, he gets what he wants.

All the rest is the same incessant bull**** that flies around here constantly.

The ONLY person that knows WTF is going on is Mario

NO One else has any idea if BMac has been contacted by UGA or whether he’d be interested.

NO ONE else knows if Candle was offered and he rejected.

NO ONE else knows if Briles was offered and he rejected.

My motto is “I’ll believe when I see it.”

If you are interpretating my scream for patience in this fanbase after the same fanbase *****ed about hires being made too quickly for years as what you wrote, thats on you.

The facts regarding what NYSOM said have been stated, turned around, stated and then turned around and stated again. On this board and on Twitter, in this thread and other threads. I replied to them, got tired of it and made a sarcastic post that people with some sense of humor would have understood.
You are as knee deep in the thread as anyone else with nuggets and likes and being an insider medium and all that so you shouldn’t expect patience 6 weeks into the fray.

It’s also not only about patience in peoples comments it’s the battle of “just trust Mario” vs “nah, I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt, am thrilled with some positives and am on board, but I’m going to not trust everything blindly”

Like BMac, may stay, may go, but the rumor started conversation, people didn’t wake up and say, I’m going to just start questioning Mario/BMac etc.

As you have pointed out, Brooklyn warned everyone 40+ days ago not to get too caught up in it - he also warned the insiders not to engage on it too…

Advertisement
You are as knee deep in the thread as anyone else with nuggets and likes and being an insider medium and all that so you shouldn’t expect patience 6 weeks into the fray
I have stated that I am not doing this anymore and @RVACane has the permaban swinging over me if I ever participate in such behaviour ever again. For the 8445th time... And yes, I can expect patience. Its the last thing I can expect from humans and if I cant even expect that, well, **** humanity then.

As you have pointed out, Brooklyn warned everyone 40+ days ago not to get too caught up in it - he also warned the insiders not to engage on it too
Exactly. No one should get caught up outside of message boarders posting ****** memes, gifs and other content to keep everyone at bay.

The only thing we know for certain is TRob went to Bama. NO ONE other than him and Mario know why. It’s probably safe to assume in this case that when Sabag comes calling, he gets what he wants.

NO One else has any idea if BMac has been contacted by UGA or whether he’d be interested.

But we can't get upset over facts.

Advertisement
lol you guys really think Bama and UGA are scared of a school that hasn't won the ACC Coastal but once in 20 years
They most certainly are concerned about the hometown team gaining traction in their most crucial recruiting grounds.

They aren't scared we will get these guys and beat them; they just don't want us to take enough players to put them at a disadvantage vs the other perceived elites that don't chase the best in SF each year. Teams like Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Oregon/USC, ND.

Say what you want about our on-field performance over the last 15 years but, there's no denying that teams acquiring large numbers of elite SF talent contend for the playoffs and often it is the SF players that make big plays in the big games.

Advertisement

I agree with what you're saying but I always find it puzzling when people say they don't know why a Coach went somewhere else... And I don't mean you , just generally speaking....
To me the answer is simple - He wanted to go... an offer was made , he liked it and left. If a Coach wanted to stay put he would... In reality it's not for us to understand, we're not involved directly.

Because there’s no need to panic. Miami was fine before t-rob and will be fine now
Uh we signed 3 corners under Trob. 2 were borderline blue-chip. I wouldn't say we were fine before T-Rob. Unless you count the Ivey/Blades days as good?

I agree with what you're saying but I always find it puzzling when people say they don't know why a Coach went somewhere else... And I don't mean you , just generally speaking....
To me the answer is simple - He wanted to go... an offer was made , he liked it and left. If a Coach wanted to stay put he would... In reality it's not for us to understand, we're not involved directly.
Absolutely agree. The obvious is obvious. And that was my point. The only people/person that knows exactly what’s going on are those directly involved and 99.9% of the time, those of us not directly involved never hear the details.

Advertisement
Like I said Mario to Miami has their attention. Doesn’t mean they’re scared but anyone with a lick of sense knows Miami is always one hire away from being right back in the limelight.

T Rob has been one of the beat cb coaches in college ball for awhile but now he gets the call from Saban. Now Saban decides he’s the guy lol.

UGA and Bama really only have a handful of programs they have to account for. Now they have one more to worry about, one that is situated right in the middle of the most fertile recruiting territory in the country, in a place where they have been getting some of their best players who have been key cogs in their programs for over a decade.

Anyone who doesn't think Miami is on their minds and in their meetings can take my sandwich order.

UGA and Bama really only have a handful of programs they have to account for. Now they have one more to worry about, one that is situated right in the middle of the most fertile recruiting territory in the country, in a place where they have been getting some of their best players who have been key cogs in their programs for over a decade.

Anyone who doesn't think Miami is on their minds and in their meetings can take my sandwich order.
pen tuong lu kim GIF by South Park
......LOL!!!!..... Sorry dude.. couldn't resist.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back