Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
Where does it end? At some point you say go fūck yourself, see you later. Do we offer 1 million, 1.5 million, 2 million? For a fūcking wide receivers coach? There’s a limit. Otherwise you’re just a bltch punk and everybody will take advantage of you
I get what you're saying bruh, but not everyone is worth paying big bucks. However, when you have guys who can coach AND recruit at the level of a T Rob and B Mac, you can't keep losing those battles. You're not just paying them to be the wr coach, you're also paying them for their worth on the recruiting side of things. Otherwise you end up with a bunch of money left and plan C coaches. I know there's a fine line there, but we can't keep losing our best recruiter/coaches.

I get what you're saying bruh, but not everyone is worth paying big bucks. However, when you have guys who can coach AND recruit at the level of a T Rob and B Mac, you can't keep losing those battles. You're not just paying them to be the wr coach, you're also paying them for their worth on the recruiting side of things. Otherwise you end up with a bunch of money left and plan C coaches. I know there's a fine line there, but we can't keep losing our best recruiter/coaches.

So, what? We pay two times the going rate or three times of going rate for a position coach? NAH he can get to stepin if that’s what it takes.

I think I know what Alabama and Georgia are doing, they can’t keep hiring coaches away from us they only have limited spots themselves. They’re not going stop Miami, only Miami can stop Miami. Like we’ve been doing for the last 15 or 20 years.

Where does it end? At some point you say go fūck yourself, see you later. Do we offer 1 million, 1.5 million, 2 million? For a fūcking wide receivers coach? There’s a limit. Otherwise you’re just a bltch punk and everybody will take advantage of you

I'm with you on that, but I'm also not.

Yes, Mario brought him with him. Who knows where he would've landed otherwise.

The big issue here to me is that he grew up in Georgia. He played at Georgia. He first started coaching at Georgia. It's probably his dream place to be.

Add in a comparable salary and they're at the top of the mountain, I'm not mad if he leaves. The fact he may consider staying says something as well.

So, what? We pay two times the going rate or three times of going rate for a position coach? NAH he can get to stepin if that’s what it takes.

I think I know what Alabama and Georgia are doing, they can’t keep hiring coaches away from us they only have limited spots themselves. They’re not going stop Miami, only Miami can stop Miami. Like we’ve been doing for the last 15 or 20 years.
**** after they take B Mac and T Rob there's no one else on this staff they would want. Look at who Mario has hired other than B Mac, you think they want one of them??? PLEASE
You have to pay these days to keep the best coach/recruiters, that's the name of the game. We have the money now don't we? Well let's fkn use it.

Advertisement
It's easy to say, let's pay the money. You're fighting against home in this battle though. Going up against his Alma mater. The place where he cut is teeth in the coaching game.

That's some tough sledding there.

Who cares what we overpay as long as we get the results

Ay man, go pop his tires or something lol. Let him know we'll set up a GoFundMe to pay him whatever uga is offering! Man get off this site and go help us!!!

No what we not gna do is beg for ****. If u aint with us then fvck u kick rocks. Plenty of great coaches/recruiters out there and Mario got connects. Miami the place to be from here on out i aint worried

Advertisement
It's easy to say, let's pay the money. You're fighting against home in this battle though. Going up against his Alma mater. The place where he cut is teeth in the coaching game.

That's some tough sledding there.
True indeed, and I won't blame him for leaving, just like I don't blame T Rob. It's just not a good look for us to lose 2 guys that valuable to what we're trying to do here, and that's trying to take South Florida recruiting back. None of the other guys and no one he can hire can coach/recruit like these guys. Losing one is enough, ****.

image.ashx
A ha, I see what's up. She's afraid he's gonna have too much fun in miami and cheat on her ***. Back to po dunk usa we go

Advertisement
Going Home to the national champions would be enticing for anyone. dude played highschool in atlanta as well.

If it’s about money i think we can keep him..but imo when u get to this level of spending it becomes more about where the coach wants to be

No what we not gna do is beg for ****. If u aint with us then fvck u kick rocks. Plenty of great coaches/recruiters out there and Mario got connects. Miami the place to be from here on out i aint worried
No, this is a concern. Both Bama and Jawja are buying recruiters to come south and back-up recruits.

Advertisement
....... You're right.

Advertisement
Back