TheOriginalCane So say good night to the bad guy! Premium Joined Dec 22, 2011 Messages 59,230 Aug 31, 2023 #21 FuriousStyles said: Ha!!! Everytime I see Josh Heupel I wonder what made him just say “F*ck it”. Dude threw the towel in a minute ago. Click to expand... Never forget...
FuriousStyles said: Ha!!! Everytime I see Josh Heupel I wonder what made him just say “F*ck it”. Dude threw the towel in a minute ago. Click to expand... Never forget...
TheOriginalCane So say good night to the bad guy! Premium Joined Dec 22, 2011 Messages 59,230 Aug 31, 2023 #22 The U is back to work said: Neck like that he must snore like a ************ Click to expand... Imagine if anyone ever had to do a tracheotomy on him. They'd need an oil drill bit...
The U is back to work said: Neck like that he must snore like a ************ Click to expand... Imagine if anyone ever had to do a tracheotomy on him. They'd need an oil drill bit...