Bruh!!

Bruh.Man.Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Yoooo... what up good people. I aint gon lie i want FSU this week. Bruh i dont know if its because im high but College Football aint the same when UM, FSU, or UF aint playing on Saturday. This week watching football sucked. FYI - Irma is a . I'm trying to sue her ***.That pus *** storm made a ninja spend all this money and aint do ****. Shout out to all my south fl soliders who made it out the storm.

Advertisement
Yoooo... what up good people. I aint gon lie i want FSU this week. Bruh i dont know if its because im high but College Football aint the same when UM, FSU, or UF aint playing on Saturday. This week watching football sucked. FYI - Irma is a . I'm trying to sue her ***.That pus *** storm made a ninja spend all this money and aint do ****. Shout out to all my south fl soliders who made it out the storm.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
This week did suck because Miami wasn't playing. I don't give af about fsu or uf. I enjoyed seeing Ohio state and notre dame lose for sure

This week did suck because Miami wasn't playing. I don't give af about fsu or uf. I enjoyed seeing Ohio state and notre dame lose for sure

Why do you restate the obvious, all canes fans feel the same way, but they don't need to announce it Brock.

Advertisement
I enjoyed watching other teams play.. reminds me that their are still good teams out there.

Advertisement

oh yeah.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back