Bruce judson

Advertisement
His hudl tape says 5'9" / 202 # / 4.72 - 40. That's lines up pretty much with USF...

Believe UF stopped prioritizing him. He put too much mass on over the off-season and got slower actually.

That was the word at The Opening in Orlando. He didn't look as good as previous years.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;BjYVresQGhM]http://youtu.be/BjYVresQGhM[/video]

[video=youtube_share;yX4O38v0qN8]http://youtu.be/yX4O38v0qN8[/video]

Advertisement
Usf is making some headway....

It aint rocket science. The brotha should be able to win up there. All you have to do is get the "B" list Fla kids to come and play for you instead of going to Syracuse, UCF, Arizona, TCU, etc..and you can field a 7-9 win team like clock work. Great campus, pretty nice city, hungry fan base, etc..They will never be a powerhouse but the fans dont care. They just want to be competitive. I know a few people who are alumni and they are still hoping they can recapture that Jim Leavitt era.

I went to the Miami Beach Bowl and it looks like they finally got that thing turned around even though they lost.

Advertisement
Usf is making some headway....

It aint rocket science. The brotha should be able to win up there. All you have to do is get the "B" list Fla kids to come and play for you instead of going to Syracuse, UCF, Arizona, TCU, etc..and you can field a 7-9 win team like clock work. Great campus, pretty nice city, hungry fan base, etc..They will never be a powerhouse but the fans dont care. They just want to be competitive. I know a few people who are alumni and they are still hoping they can recapture that Jim Leavitt era.

I went to the Miami Beach Bowl and it looks like they finally got that thing turned around even though they lost.

you should hear them talk still....they think theyre better than us and should be considered the Big 3 and not Miami....

they also are praying that Big 12 takes them in but Big 12 likes UCF more and that drives them crazy....

Willie Taggert isn't for long there if he starts winning again... a P5 team will scoop him up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back