Bruce Judson - Cocoa (FL)

Boarcane

All ACC
We need to get on this kid now. He's getting ready to pick OSU… wtf? BEAST!
THESE ARE HIS FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
//sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Bruce-Judson-160294
[video=youtube;66MS2O-b_1M]//www.youtube.com/watch?v=66MS2O-b_1M[/video]

Advertisement
What class is he? Unfortunately he appears to be a spread offense type of quarterback and probably wouldn't fit into what Coley is looking to do here. He looks like an elite type athlete though based on his film.

Lol at worrying about a 2017 recruit.. Let's win this year and see what the fruits of our labor produce.

Advertisement
Definitely would excel in a spread offense and he definitely needs to work on his mechanics and arm strength. I hope he gets it done within the next three years. The kid has a lot of potential.

Highlights looked pretty good although most were against the same teams which didn't seem to be that great of defense. I would like to see how he progresses at the QB position but as of now he seems as if he will be picked up as an ATH. Has remarkable balance and explodes through the hole along with great field vision. His passing accuracy didn't see much of any difficult throws but there were a few in there mainly just runs but would like to see him in a canes uniform

Saw him play Booker T in the state semi last year @ Traz Powell.

Got absolutely hammered 49-10 and was 28-0 after 1 quarter. I knew he was a guy to look out for and wasn't overly impressed with him. Then again, he was a freshman going up against Booker T.

Now Freddie Booth-Lloyd from Cocoa, that's a guy worth talking about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rivals says we've offered, but 247 doesn't. I remember he camped here to try to earn an offer earlier this summer, which is when I first became aware of who Judson was. Sick athlete.

He does the gator chump after every touchdown lol good luck
his final two are Miami & The []_[]

He's supposedly a heavy OSU lean and you alluded to that in your OP. Which is it?

Advertisement
Back