Browse CanesInSight Ad-Free

Anyone else noticing the icons messing up @Andrew
F6AF8008-F3CE-4D7D-8EEB-97AAAA48E2C1.jpeg
2DE0BF7E-A2A4-4117-972A-82BC4A36E007.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Andrew ,I continue to get this pop‐up covering part of the screen even after I click accept. I've closed the website and opened it up again, and the same pop-up appears again. Can you provide assistance?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230219_102705_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230219_102705_Chrome.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 9
@Andrew ,I continue to get this pop‐up covering part of the screen even after I click accept. I've closed the website and opened it up again, and the same pop-up appears again. Can you provide assistance?
that popup is form HUDL and not something I can control. Either way it isn't work the way HUDL intended so I will follow up with them to see what they are doing about it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't know where to put this. When I am browsing a topic and I get half way through page 1, then close the browser. When I open the browser back up and go back to Canesinsight in the topic I was browsing, it takes me to the top of page 2 instead of where I left off. Any way to fix that? (sorry for all the browsing words) (also, I know this has been happening to me for a long time. Just thought I'd mention it just in case something could be done)

edit: Happens if I browse away from the thread as well.

I didn't know where to put this. When I am browsing a topic and I get half way through page 1, then close the browser. When I open the browser back up and go back to Canesinsight in the topic I was browsing, it takes me to the top of page 2 instead of where I left off. Any way to fix that? (sorry for all the browsing words) (also, I know this has been happening to me for a long time. Just thought I'd mention it just in case something could be done)

edit: Happens if I browse away from the thread as well.
Me too

Those that do not have ad blocker, no clue why not!!

With help of Andrew & RVA, they merged my new and old name on here but had to wait a couple days for ad blocker to transfer.

The ads sure are a pain in the ***!!

Thanks again!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back