Browse CanesInSight Ad-Free

Advertisement
I knew there would be ads…. But I didn’t think there would be disrespect. That $25 isn’t looking to bad a sell.

96E97A09-55A0-422E-936C-864FD878F7A3.jpeg

Advertisement
@Andrew make the old light/dark theme access a paid perk. Everyone else only gets access to the new ones.

Either people can shut up or give $25 to pay for having multiple unneccessary ****...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey There,

The site is not letting me renew my ad free account. It's keeps saying Oops we ran into a problem.

Thanks

Anyone else get audio ads while listening to another podcast or anything? My podcast will be playing like normal and then it will pause and the canesinsight ad will start playing. Is this normal? And this happens when my phone is in my pocket and the screen is off

Anyone else get audio ads while listening to another podcast or anything? My podcast will be playing like normal and then it will pause and the canesinsight ad will start playing. Is this normal? And this happens when my phone is in my pocket and the screen is off
It was happening to me but not while the screen was off....forced me to go premium lol

Advertisement
Back