Browse CanesInSight Ad-Free

Do you get a buyer info (from PayPal)? In other words, do you have access to purchaser’s name?
I can see who the payment came from in PayPal and maybe the email. In CanesInSight admins can see which users are subscribing, but not their names. My plan is to implement Stripe payment processing in the future (~month out).

Advertisement
Ads wouldn’t be as bad if they didn’t do this ****, covers up the links at the top so I can’t go back to the main forums. Sometimes that **** covers half the page.

0D8C51AC-5DE2-4EA9-895B-0A7B27E2C58E.jpeg

Ads wouldn’t be as bad if they didn’t do this ****, covers up the links at the top so I can’t go back to the main forums. Sometimes that **** covers half the page.

View attachment 129822
The ads weren’t this kinda annoying before but not this bad previously. I wasn’t on the site during the pandemic for awhile & when I came back it was pretty noticeable change. Sometimes I get whacked with the top ad and the bottom simultaneously & can only see like one line of comments. Pretty sure they increased the ad traffic to justify the $25 yearly fee, but hey everyones gotta make some $$$ in these trying times

Advertisement
Are GIFs not a thing anymore? Doesn’t seem to be available anymore
Yesterday, we came across an issue with the image processor but it should be fixed. Are you have an issue with images?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Images can be loaded from mobile. I just don’t see the option to select GIF.

3F529E2F-3C82-4FD7-A7B3-E0BFB64DF7EC.png

Advertisement
I was told that my thread has been denied cause I posted the game tonight. Can someone EXPLAIN it to me. BILLS vs TITANS. I see that there an exciting thread on the NFL game last night. Please.

Advertisement
Back