Browns Sign Kareem Hunt

I cant read the article because I am not a washington Post member, but based off the title alone that doesn't prove anything. Of course the NFL is going deny it.
The NFLPA denied it as well.

If you don't want to believe the NFLPA, then that's your problem and you can ride and die off in a fantasy conspiracy that you concluded in your head with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

I'm sure you also thought that the USA going to the moon was a lie too.

Advertisement
The NFLPA denied it as well.

If you don't want to believe the NFLPA, then that's your problem and you can ride and die off in a fantasy conspiracy that you concluded in your head with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

I'm sure you also thought that the USA going to the moon was a lie too.

Are you kidding me? You are the one that sounds like the anti Vaxer believing everything you read on the internet. We actually have PROOF of the moon landing. You clearly have NO IDEA how the upper echelon of unions work. Especially unions that only work with one company that has a monopoly over the industry. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is how it works. Maybe your fast food worker union acts in your best interest, but that is much different than the NFLPA.

Are you kidding me? You are the one that sounds like the anti Vaxer believing everything you read on the internet. We actually have PROOF of the moon landing. You clearly have NO IDEA how the upper echelon of unions work. Especially unions that only work with one company that has a monopoly over the industry. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is how it works. Maybe your fast food worker union acts in your best interest, but that is much different than the NFLPA.
you have no evidence whatsoever to back up this claim

you have no evidence whatsoever to back up this claim

If you want to play that game. You have no evidence supporting the contrary. In fact I actually have dealt with acquiring companies that dealt with similar unions so I at least have an understanding of how these associations operate.

Push and Kick a female - New Contract
Take a knee - Exhiled
Support the guy who took the knee - Drug tested to death.
Simple
One guy can play
And the other guy can’t and isnt worth the PR nightmare and lost season tickets

It’s all about the benjamins

It ain’t that hard to figure out.....if crap played like Brady he would have a job, dude sucked and is t worth it

Advertisement
Duke has the talent to get 5-10 more carries than he's getting in Cleveland. Is Dalvin really that much better than Duke? I think not. Duke is a better receiver and has the best stiff arm I've ever seen. This is on top of the obvious wiggle, vision, and football smarts. Duke is more talented than Hunt and his mid 4.6 40. You put Duke in that KC offense and that MF'er is my RB1 in Fantasy.
Your f Ing crazy
D Cook is light years better than duke

Come on
As for KC rb.....sshhhhh
That’s always my strategy
Get Andy Reid’s rb...I buy em in my auction every year!!!

$1m one year with stipulations. Also pending suspension. GM Dorsey drafted him @ KC so I suspect that's the main connection.
Great move by cleveland
Insurance policy for chubb
Plus
He signed one year deal andnis a restricted free agent next year so they can wait for him to serve time and then make a decision
Low risk for cle high upside
And yes Dorsey was the one who drafted him when he was in KC so they have history

Advertisement
Yes, I would love if my Cowboys phoned the browns and offered a 3rd/4th rounder for Duke as I think him and Zeke would be an amazing Combo!

Cowboys would be a great fit. I'd just like to see him end up somewhere that plays him. I don't want to see him underused again like last year.

I don't even think you'd have to pay a 3rd/4th - a 5th/6th could get it done.

Duke needs a new home ASAP, they really underutilized him last year after the last 2 years he’s been their best playmaker. I’d take him with Tampa bay right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back