Browns sign Joe Jackson

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
Joe Jackson is cheaper than Chad Thomas.
I guess so.

Maybe there's a reason the Browns are where they are. I always thought the whole idea was to improve their talent level. It doesn't strike me that the Browns have a salary cap issue. Are the Browns saying they don't see the performance difference worth the extra $$$?

Advertisement
Advertisement
OT - can you or @RVACane do me a favor? I changed my email adress on my @OriginalCanesCanesCanes account, but it’s been a couple of hours and I have not received the confirmatory email, so I’m locked out. is it possible for you to force out an email so that I can confirm the account.
I just changed your account to "valid". You should be able to log in now.

I guess so.

Maybe there's a reason the Browns are where they are. I always thought the whole idea was to improve their talent level. It doesn't strike me that the Browns have a salary cap issue. Are the Browns saying they don't see the performance difference worth the extra $$$?
That’s exactly what they are saying and it’s the truth.

There is no performance difference, if anything Joe is more explosive and has the talent to be more impactful. Chad was getting stoned by OTs way too much.

Advertisement
uhh different people, different players, scheme fit, attitude, fresh start, it could be a hundred things, wtf..
Correct Sky, Chad did not ask to be released, he was a pick of previous GM John Dorsey and the new guys let him go. Garrett and Vernon are solid so Chad got beat out for a back up DE job. Hopefully he catches on somewhere.

Advertisement
I had to look up who he was again. Completely forgot about that dude

ice cube what GIF

Advertisement
Back