Brownlee gone

Advertisement
This kid was never really committed to us, we were always his safety school. However, After months of hearing what a stud he was, how underrated he was and when were the recruiting sites going to stop their Miami bias and bump him we now get to hear how overrated he is, he’s easily replaceable, he won’t ever play and will be in JUCO soon. Just like we did with everyone of our other record breaking decommitments. Oh yeah and watch the finish....

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is nothing special he is going to be JAG in college. It was in his best interest to come to Miami cause while i dont like Rumph but he does develop players. Best chance to get all the potential out of his talent was to come to Miami.

Advertisement
Never got the Brownlee or Good takes. Both within about 4 days of each other too. Should have been all over Dixon and Elam from the jump.

About time, never seen this level of waffling from a 3 star kid. Not worth the effort really. Give me Dixon and move on with our lives.

Advertisement
I’m convinced now that this is payback for the stellar class we had in 18. I’m still think ‘19 was a place holder for 2020 so just keeping my fingers crossed for a decent showing on the field.

The recruiting heads have to admit for the level of talent overall in the ‘19 class the diva-ness on display is at an all time high.

Advertisement
Back