Brown "Solid" To Miami

Does anyone know what that bar was in the Miami I'm schmacked? I don't recognize it having always gone to Sandbar, Moe's, Tobacco Road etc when I was a student.

Advertisement
Miramar players who aren't superstars hate WVU, trust me on this

mcfadden is committed to them

he isnt a miramar kid,
just transferred their and im guessing he took the wvu offer because cogdell just recruited him to miramar...and he got mcfadden's boy to commit as well. If um or any other big schools come sniffing they can likely flip imo.

My bad I should have been more specific...I was referring to the big outdoor bar at 0:47 that isn't Monty's? Is it? I might just not recognize it from that one shot

Does anyone know what that bar was in the Miami I'm schmacked? I don't recognize it having always gone to Sandbar, Moe's, Tobacco Road etc when I was a student.

looks like some of the scenes were from Liv in the fountainblu.

Last edited:
My bad I should have been more specific...I was referring to the big outdoor bar at 0:47 is that not Monty's is it? I might just not recognize it from that one shot

looks like some of the scenes were from Liv in the fountainblu.

no idea what place that is. the bar looks bigger than monty's though.

Advertisement
Hmm just curious because it looks like a bar I'd want to go and I just moved back to South Florida after working out of state the last few years.

...I suppose if you're from FLA and you haven't seen mountains (hills) and 1,000's of trees in the same setting, it could be construed as beautiful.

Some of us like seeing that more than the concrete mess we live in here.

When I was in high school, back in the Neolithic period, you were considered strong if you could at least bench your weight 10+ times or max out at your weight + 100lbs.

Maybe I'm wrong on this but a 325 bench max for a 340lb guy doesn't seem too impressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back