Official Brooke to BC

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
you need the thirst traps once they hit campus lol.
There are more than enough coeds running around to where you don't need some useless staffer as a thirst trap. Let's be honest, most of these hot chicks working in the athletic department are there because they banged someone and got a job. It's the average looking women that are actually working in the office, Brooke was likely doing a whole lot of nothing.

Advertisement
There are more than enough coeds running around to where you don't need some useless staffer as a thirst trap. Let's be honest, most of these hot chicks working in the athletic department are there because they banged someone and got a job. It's the average looking women that are actually working in the office, Brooke was likely doing a whole lot of nothing.
lol UM student body isnt the best in coed quality lol esp compared to FSU. if the guys like her, so be it. every little bit helps. from the insiders, she actually did a good job if not mistaken (whatever her job is). also, it isnt your money or my money that pays her salary, so if Mario liked her and wanted her here, im good with it.

Advertisement
No brainer. What expectations does BC football have? Beating the system I respect the decision. Collect that paycheck, sad to see you go, but god**** love to watch you leave

Advertisement
lol UM student body isnt the best in coed quality lol esp compared to FSU. if the guys like her, so be it. every little bit helps. from the insiders, she actually did a good job if not mistaken (whatever her job is). also, it isnt your money or my money that pays her salary, so if Mario liked her and wanted her here, im good with it.

If you are a Miami student athlete and you don't recognize that the pull of Miami is more about getting a mix of the city chicks, plus the decent girls on campus, then odds are you are too dumb to be here in the first place. Of course a small private school with academic standards wouldn't have nearly as many hot coeds as a state school that admits practically everyone with a pulse. That said, if you are a student athlete at Miami, you have first dibs on what's on campus, plus you can pull from all the girls off campus, especially if you have any kind of name recognition.

Honestly, I don't think Mario cared that much, she was a holdover. Even if someone is from Boston, I find it a bit odd that someone would take a job at BC, knowing that Hefley may be on the hotseat, after this season and the lack of progress shown by the program. Wouldn't be shocked if this was a case of "Mario came in, he's basically taken me out of the flow, and I need to get out of here". I wish her well, but I wouldn't be shocked if this was a mutual parting.

Advertisement
My God. That’s the Assistant Director of Player personnel! There’s no recovering from this.

Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

No clue how she is at her job, but she's an average chick. The latter part of that doesn't matter, this board gets all fired up over these things, but good luck to her.

Advertisement
Back