Broderick Jones

Yamayama

Freshman
Rivals Top100 OT committed to UGA says he will probably visit Miami.

“I am still going to take visits, so those schools are not giving up. I am still enjoying the recruiting process. I am probably going to take official visits to Georgia, Auburn, Miami and South Carolina. I have not decided completely on all five official visits yet, but I feel pretty certain about those schools.
“I still feel strong and pretty confident about Georgia, but I want to keep my eyes open and weigh my options. Anything can happen, but I feel good about my commitment right now.”

Advertisement
Rivals Top100 OT committed to UGA says he will probably visit Miami.

“I am still going to take visits, so those schools are not giving up. I am still enjoying the recruiting process. I am probably going to take official visits to Georgia, Auburn, Miami and South Carolina. I have not decided completely on all five official visits yet, but I feel pretty certain about those schools.
I still feel strong and pretty confident about Georgia, but I want to keep my eyes open and weigh my options. Anything can happen, but I feel good about my commitment right now.”
Screenshot_2019-06-12-12-45-33(1).png

Not coming...

That sounds a LOT like a free vacation, I'm ok with it, but nothing to see here atm.

Probably not, but you never know if you get them to come for a visit.

If we string together a number of wins and he sees opportunity for immediate playing time

Advertisement
What happens if you change your mind and keep the money? Doubt school would report you because that still puts school in trouble. Do the school's boosters put out a contract on you?
they get a "taste" of the deal before signing day. After they enroll they usually get the remainder. The portal has changed the game. The big money has dropped and now it's about a pretty good first payment and cash each month.

Advertisement
What happens if you change your mind and keep the money? Doubt school would report you because that still puts school in trouble. Do the school's boosters put out a contract on you?

Ha...no, I'm certain it has happened, but neither party wants to be known as payor or payee in that situation. Who wants to recruit a kid that took $50,000.00-$100,000,00 to commit and then didn't "honor" that?

I think that's also why these boosters tie in the family so much. It is like collateral if you get mom that new house, job or car. ***** us, you ***** your mom.

Ha...no, I'm certain it has happened, but neither party wants to be known as payor or payee in that situation. Who wants to recruit a kid that took $50,000.00-$100,000,00 to commit and then didn't "honor" that?

I think that's also why these boosters tie in the family so much. It is like collateral if you get mom that new house, job or car. ***** us, you ***** your mom.
Bingo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back