Brock Berlin is sitting in front of me on my flight

Advertisement
We wouldve went that year despite the Vt loss? You sure?

Would have come down to us and USC, pretty tough toss up there. But LSU somehow jumped USC the last week of the year, we might have too.

USC not getting in that game against Oklahoma was shameful though.

Great guy, very good QB. Tough to follow a legend, especially when most of legends said weapons leave with him.

Anyway, in Miami now. He's a really nice guy and a true Cane. He's very honored and excited about this weekend.

Advertisement
He might be a true cane, but he did play for the Gators. lol. I have trouble thinking that someone is a "true cane" after having played for the little lizards, but he gets the benefit of the doubt especially cause he stuck it to UF. One of the best games I have attended.

I'll never forgive that SOB for the Tennessee loss.

SEC refs made sure that we didn't win that game, that's for **** sure.

To this day one of the strangest and outlandish calls I've seen is when Kellen got his helmet knocked off and we got a penalty for celebrating or some ****.

Not to mention that their only TD came when one of their receivers tackled a corner in the middle of the endzone, leaving another one wide open.

There's a reason why that very same crew got to ref the SEC title game that year. One of the biggest swindles in Miami history.

My fading memory tells me that the TD was on a reverse with a blatant hold, and the penalty on KW was for taking off his helmet on the field of play (when it was knocked off by a Vol).

Oh and OP - cool story bro!

Last edited:
What many have forgot in the UT game was the terrible call when their punter took an untouched dive and we were called for roughing and they went down and scored. Brock being 5-0 vs UF and FSU transcends any negatives. As far as being in shotgun the same goes for Kenny Kelly as he was a monster in the gun.

Advertisement
24.jpg

Yep but dude was undefeated vs FSU and UF....

Most under appreciated QB in UM history.

5-0 vs UF & FSU.
Played for worst coach.
Tough as nails.
Never complained or made excuses.
Played for worst fan base (boo'ed him in 3rd quarter of UF game)

thats all i need to hear

Advertisement

5-0 vs UF & FSU.
Played for worst coach.
Tough as nails.

thats all i need to hear

He was booed at some point pretty much every game. The rumbilings would start after an incompletion. After about 3-4 incompletions full fledged booing. It was literally embarrassing as a fan. I think half of the people that would boo didn't know football.

I am still of the belief that we are jinxed as fans for how he was treated. 10 yrs of sucking in the mediocre acc, ob demolished. We should all ask for forgiveness for our sin when he shows up sat. Maybe the jinx will finally be over

I am still of the belief that we are jinxed as fans for how he was treated. 10 yrs of sucking in the mediocre acc, ob demolished. We should all ask for forgiveness for our sin when he shows up sat. Maybe the jinx will finally be over

The jinx was having idiots in the administration hiring Coker and Shannon as head coaches.

Advertisement
I think they were booing the dumb *** coaches for keeping him under center. The nasty language was towards the coaches. Not his fault!

5-0 vs UF & FSU.
Played for worst coach.
Tough as nails.

thats all i need to hear

He was booed at some point pretty much every game. The rumbilings would start after an incompletion. After about 3-4 incompletions full fledged booing. It was literally embarrassing as a fan. I think half of the people that would boo didn't know football.

It ends tomorrow!

Advertisement
Back