Brock Berlin is sitting in front of me on my flight

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Him, his wife and one his kids. Extremely nice, very excited about Saturday. Said its his first game back and that he hopes we win but wishes it was in the OB. And no, I'm not going to take a pic, and no, I'm not wearing pink shorts and boat shoes. And, no, I'm not making this up.

Advertisement
His wife is hot. No pics, he's holding his daughter on his lap. Not going to be a ****.

Advertisement
If Coker had brains and put the dude in shotgun all the time, he would have a Heisman and a NC. Coker sucked.

Most under appreciated QB in UM history.

5-0 vs UF & FSU.
Played for worst coach.
Tough as nails.
Never complained or made excuses.
Played for worst fan base (boo'ed him in 3rd quarter of UF game)

Advertisement
Dude should name his kids "Seantay" and Frankgore" for the same reason that combat vets name their children after the men that saved their lives in combat. lol

And yes, Franchise. I went THERE. :cool:

Must get picture with him doing the celebratory gator throat slash

Advertisement
He's showed his true character when Eric Winston went down, much like Golden did with Malcolm Lewis. Sometimes Cane "fans" don't know a good thing when they've got one.

I went to the Peach Bowl that we beat UF with my father. It was during my SR of HS. We stayed at the team hotel and there was a sports bar in the hotel. Tons of people were there after our win, including players and my dad and I ended up sitting at a table with Brock and his family. Great people and Brock was a really nice guy. We sat and talked with him and his family for about an hour.

Advertisement
I'll never forgive that SOB for the Tennessee loss.

SEC refs made sure that we didn't win that game, that's for **** sure.

To this day one of the strangest and outlandish calls I've seen is when Kellen got his helmet knocked off and we got a penalty for celebrating or some ****.

Not to mention that their only TD came when one of their receivers tackled a corner in the middle of the endzone, leaving another one wide open.

There's a reason why that very same crew got to ref the SEC title game that year. One of the biggest swindles in Miami history.

Advertisement
Back