Broadcast Team for Miami vs Fsu

Advertisement
That’s a good crew. Allison Williams is a UM alum. And she’s hot. To me, that counts.

Bob is pretty good, I remember him man when Dukes first game vs BC. He said something like if there were 9 freshmen RB in the last cycle better than him something is wrong.............I forgot exactly what he said but that stuck with me from that game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love Brock, one of my favorite guys to listen to. Real smart guy, very highly respected for his football smarts when he was a backup. P Manning thought a lot of him.
He is knowledgeable but I always think of him paired with Joe Tessitore who is on my top 3 of most hated commentators so I grew to dislike Brock but I didn’t mind him when he did the Miami Syracuse game last year.

Advertisement
I really miss Brad Nessler on ESPN. He has called some great Miami vs FSU games and just love his calls. Might be the fact I grew up playing NCAA game but...

I really miss Brad Nessler on ESPN. He has called some great Miami vs FSU games and just love his calls. Might be the fact I grew up playing NCAA game but...
Nessler and Blackridge were a solid combo. Did the FSU game in 09.

Advertisement
Question for yall. Im in Kuwait but AFN isnt carrying the game. Unfortunately only showing turds/lsu and af/navy (<---sigh). ESPN app dont work out here and got no VPN. Any way or anywhere i can go to watch on an iPad?

Question for yall. Im in Kuwait but AFN isnt carrying the game. Unfortunately only showing turds/lsu and af/navy (<---sigh). ESPN app dont work out here and got no VPN. Any way or anywhere i can go to watch on an iPad?
I believe reddit usually carries some solid streams of NFL games. I imagine this game would be on there

Advertisement
Back