Bro we won!

Suhrthing

Recruit
But it might as well have been a loss. I've always been a silver-lining guy but this was garbage in all facets from start to finish outside the first 8 seconds. I hope we get better... but the OL still sucks... the DL was erased all night and the LB's still cant tackle or make a play.

But my man #5 is still the best sharp-shooter in the NCAA...

PS: I'm over Manny. I wanted him to be the guy but he's not, his guys are undisciplined and have no football IQ.

EDIT: Didn't mean to leave out the awful special teams coaching, offensive coaching and defensive coaching.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But it might as well have been a loss. I've always been a silver-lining guy but this was garbage in all facets from start to finish outside the first 8 seconds. I hope we get better... but the OL still sucks... the DL was erased all night and the LB's still cant tackle or make a play.

But my my man #5 is still the best sharp-shooter in the NCAA...
Play calling sucks also.... both sides stay getting outcoached week in and week out

PS: I'm over Manny. I wanted him to be the guy but he's not, his guys are undisciplined and have no football IQ.

Idk how anybody can think like this. Yall really equating 5-1 to 4-2?

Advertisement

EDIT: Didn't mean to leave out the awful special teams coaching, offensive coaching and defensive coaching.
You said it, what we saw tn is what you get when you have a 2nd year HC who might as well be the weak *** substitute teacher who’s the butt of all jokes run your program. A win is always nice, but we were SEVERELY outcoached in so many aspects, and I know Manny is just taking poor call after poor call from the refs like a good little boy. We simply have a JV coaching staff outside of a handful of guys.

Color me unimpressed and uninspired, pray to God we come out looking halfway competent after the bye

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny isn't going to get us where we want to be. The sooner people realize this the better.
**** right.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back