Bro this is the season from ****

Sad times.....
Fvcccckkkkk.....

I’m sick of this sh*t man, it feels like all Miami fans are in a nightmare from ****. I’m just about to stop paying attention to all of this sh*t man...
**** i been trying it for a month.....trying to discipline myself to stop following the U period. I guess it takes time

Advertisement
This thread is super informative. I'm learning lots of things about the program that I never knew. For instance, I didn't realize that things weren't going well. I just assumed from the 7-5 record that things were peachy, but apparently that's not very good. Who knew winning more games than you lost wasn't an amazing thing to have done? Seems you guys knew, but it's news to me. If that's true, what else might I have gotten wrong? Maybe black isn't the best color for a Miami uniform. Maybe Luther Campbell isn't the greatest Cane there's ever been. ****, maybe the head coach isn't very good. LOL, just kidding about that one, I'm sure he wouldn't get paid all that money if he weren't great!

Anyway, keep on bringing me all this information, I love it!

There has been at least 5 days this season where I have said wow this is just miserable to Be a fan today. Between recruiting losses and losses on the field it happened no a lot. Today is the worst day of all. Manny was such a good fit here in every way. Sucks man

Advertisement
Man we keep on getting punched in the mouth with non-stop bad news. 7-5 season, boring offense, can’t score ****, Best wr’s career done with injury, 2nd best wr left team, missing on key recruits, only 5* rb blew his knee, no ******* punting game let alone st, only good coach on staff jumps ship, decomitments galore next, news about Mork rejecting $1M and OC, we cant even flip a Minnesota recruit. I mean like WTF

(Sigh) It’s Bizarro
1544677599150.gif

Advertisement
To the woe is me crowd, its congratulations to coach diaz, he earned it, "NEXT MAN UP" plain and simple, coach diaz is not who or what made UM great, he was succesful here because he was smart enuff to design a scheme that allowed the defensive players to use their strengths. The next d-co if he's smart will be able to do the same thing! If its shannon we straight, already known and knows what to do!

Man we keep on getting punched in the mouth with non-stop bad news. 7-5 season, boring offense, can’t score ****, Best wr’s career done with injury, 2nd best wr left team, missing on key recruits, only 5* rb blew his knee, no ******* punting game let alone st, only good coach on staff jumps ship, decomitments galore next, news about Mork rejecting $1M and OC, we cant even flip a Minnesota recruit. I mean like WTF

70F01C5A-7FDF-426F-9421-DBD8DE6F7558.gif

Advertisement
To the woe is me crowd, its congratulations to coach diaz, he earned it, "NEXT MAN UP" plain and simple, coach diaz is not who or what made UM great, he was succesful here because he was smart enuff to design a scheme that allowed the defensive players to use their strengths. The next d-co if he's smart will be able to do the same thing! If its shannon we straight, already known and knows what to do!

Can we fire Mork and apply the "next man up" theory???

Worse season ever. Will get even worst when we loose the bowl game. The Duke lost was the worse but loosing in historic Yankee Stadium will be worst.

Advertisement
Can we fire Mork and apply the "next man up" theory???

All this "fire coach richt" talk at this stage of the rebuild is non-sense and foolish man. People want to somehow disconnect coach from alot of the success the team is having, he's the headcoach who earned a right to be here, people caught up in the expectation train, just because we had a good run last year, coach richt knew and many of us knew this team was still in the rebuilding phase, abd that this year was not gauranteed to be better than last year, than you add in the injuries and the immaturity, perry not taking his spot serious enuff, it wasnt going to be hard to go 7 & 5. Coach richt will be just as much of apart of the failures and success. Its not like alot of people were beating coach diaz's door down before he got here! But being here help him earn a chance to be a headcoach now, so congratulations to coach diaz!

Advertisement
Back