Off-Topic Brittney Griner Allowed to Fly Charter for Rest of WNBA Season, per Report

Pitcher in the Rye

3) Man's Law 2) God's Law 1) Mr. Murphy's Law
If anyone saw the video where she was trolled by Alex Stein, this is quite the overreaction. He didn't threaten her at all, but asked a couple of questions any good journalist should and would have if granted a real interview. I'm not sure why an athlete in a barely watched fringe league gets so much preferential treatment.

Advertisement
I thought it was funny trolling — not questions any good journalist would ask — and not a security threat.

The wnba still is not a profitable league, so tough to justify given lack of threat and unnecessary cost increase.

What a tough life Brittney Griner had, and continues to have. She is a true victim, martyr, and inspiration to us all. Taxpayer dollars should be afforded to give her whatever she is entitled to in this life, which is nothing short of everything.

Advertisement
Lol at Alex Stein being called a journalist. He's a YouTuber out there trolling for clicks.
Bigger lol at her feeling "threatened" by his trolling.
And biggest lol at the WNBA's response to reward her with a season's worth of chartered flights they undoubtedly can't afford.

Lol at Alex Stein being called a journalist. He's a YouTuber out there trolling for clicks.
And biggest lol at the WNBA's response to reward her with a season's worth of chartered flights they undoubtedly can't afford.
Alex Stein is not a journalist. The way I phrased it was ambiguous. What I’m trying to say is that a real journalist would 100% be in the right asking her how she felt about the fairness of the trade and what her feelings about America are. They would not ask her if she banged Putin, however. That’s the troll in Alex going a bit far.

Don’t worry! Like women’s soccer where they finagled to get the same pay as the men despite no mt generating anything close to what Men’s Soccer does, the WNBA, as you know, is supported by the NBA so they will get that cash cow to fork up the bill for it.

I saw two films by this dude. One, he was at a city counsel meeting in Texas, talking about Ukraine and pleading in tears for help. The second was him calling AOC a big booty Latina.

I practically died laughing both times.

Advertisement
Don’t worry! Like women’s soccer where they finagled to get the same pay as the men despite no mt generating anything close to what Men’s Soccer does, the WNBA, as you know, is supported by the NBA so they will get that cash cow to fork up the bill for it.
1687214491865.gif

I don't think the strongest Triple Crown glue could shut Megan Rapinoe up.

Advertisement
If anyone saw the video where she was trolled by Alex Stein, this is quite the overreaction. He didn't threaten her at all, but asked a couple of questions any good journalist should and would have if granted a real interview. I'm not sure why an athlete in a barely watched fringe league gets so much preferential treatment.
And now she’s *****ing and complaining about flying coach.

Oh, and by the way…..

Did you see 2 weeks ago that the Pentagon found a $6.2 billion in an accounting mistake? And suddenly we also see an alleged failed coup by mercenaries? Someone just got played and I’ve got a good idea who.

The same dude that traded an arms dealer for this piece of **** athlete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back