Briston Guidry

See now can someone help me out with something, ok i read somewhere that Glen Logan didn't like the fact that LSU was going after so many DT's, well if Miami gets this kid Guidry then what? Is he going to feel some type of way also about us?

We have like 3 currently on the roster worth a ****, and the next one to commit in this class will be the first. Little bit different situation no?

Advertisement
See now can someone help me out with something, ok i read somewhere that Glen Logan didn't like the fact that LSU was going after so many DT's, well if Miami gets this kid Guidry then what? Is he going to feel some type of way also about us?

We have like 3 currently on the roster worth a ****, and the next one to commit in this class will be the first. Little bit different situation no?

I see what you are saying, i was just asking big dog

Where did you read that? Link to source please.

Go Canes

I see what you are saying, i was just asking big dog
dude 1) he's better than Logan 2) Guidry would be the only dt commit

getting this guy and Logan would be a god send. 2 sec quality DTs....fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Guidry did say Miami felt like home away from home to 247...really positive sign, definitely a chance to flip him

Kind of hard to imagine unless he absolutely loved arkansas that he would choose that over miami and the opportunity to play for coach kool

i actually think we might land Guidry, Logan, and southall. OMG it'll be so huge to get all three

Advertisement
Warren Sapp==2.0 Film is impressive, especially seeing him downfield on special teams...

Maybe just maybe let's hold off on saying this seventeen or eighteen year old kid is going to be one of the best defensive tackles to ever play the game.

That's what makes for all the lulz around here. People are proclaiming the next Sapp, the next Reed, future 1st round draft pick etc.

Never fails. This time of year brings out all the folks who ride the short bus.

Arkansas just offered an in state DT named Chris Daniels. Hopefully this is a good sign that they may be worried about Guidry flipping.

Advertisement
He runs well, has a great motor, and makes a lot of hustle plays. I wish he had a little quicker twitch off the snap.

Think we land this guy, don't think we get Giles and I think Logan is a toss up.

Either way much better shape than we would have been under with the last clown show running the program

Advertisement
Hoping for Guidry & Logan. 2 absolute badass DT's. I wish they'd snag Amir Watts too but **** we are creating buzz at the DT position!!!!!

He runs well, has a great motor, and makes a lot of hustle plays. I wish he had a little quicker twitch off the snap.

this^

being quick off the ball is the most important for a DLineman and although this kid is big and very athletic, he doesnt seem very explosive. But, I trust Kool's opinion more than mine...

Welp cross another DT off da list

Dammit Mane

Defensive line commitment Briston Guidry, 6-3, 284, 4.90 of Metairie (La.) Rummel was hosted by cornerback Henre' Toliver,who is a Rummel graduate.He has cancelled the mid-week Oklahoma visit, but will still take a visit to Arizona State next weekend. He said he's 100 percent solid to the Hogs and the fans have nothing to worry about

That's one that hurts. The SEC is so damned hard to take DT's from.

There's no secret to the SEC, but the big reason they are so great is because they control the LOS from the inside out. Football is so much easier when you own the middle of the line.

Advertisement
Back