Brinson tweet

huh
Screenshot_20200806-153001_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, it's not a farfetched thought to believe that LT maybe commits elsewhere and Brinson is referring to showing LT and others that they're going to see soon why they made the wrong decision.

It's a cryptic tweet so you can take it a million different ways. Just saying this wouldn't be the craziest thing to ever happen to us.
Personally, I took Brinson's tweet to be referring to the Hammett flip and him trying to say that when we see the caliber of recruits we are going to end up with that we will understand why some won't want to stick around for the competition. Also could mean that the staff didn't want to take the chance on JH not qualifying because we have elite prospects who want in and that the staff knows will qualify.

Doubt hed take a shot at his own teammate

Really? You don't think so?

There's not even the tiny possibility that maybe Hammett expressed some concerns about never playing now that higher-rated players are being recruited?

Or that there might not be any others who have similar concerns?

Personally, I took Brinson's tweet to be referring to the Hammett flip and him trying to say that when we see the caliber of recruits we are going to end up with that we will understand why some won't want to stick around for the competition. Also could mean that the staff didn't want to take the chance on JH not qualifying because we have elite prospects who want in and that the staff knows will qualify.
For sure, very possible and very likely. Just saying internet tough guy earlier in the thread was speaking in absolutes acting like Nostradamus but in all reality could very well be about other things.

You sir are just too darn logical for some of these folks.

Advertisement
For sure, very possible and very likely. Just saying internet tough guy earlier in the thread was speaking in absolutes acting like Nostradamus but in all reality could very well be about other things.
This is a weird hill to die on man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you have any brain cells?
Hey dumb xss! You got all the brain cells on this board right! Typical poster who rips someone for asking an honest question. So we did miss out on one of the 5 stars. Unfortunately, My post wasn’t far fetched. It sucks we didn’t get Marshall and hopefully we finish off this class strong. Go back to your sad life of hammering other posters so you can feel confident and good about yourself.

Advertisement
Back