#BringEdReedHome

Advertisement
Screenshot_20181218-173006_Chrome.jpg

Short list for 10th spot leaked out of Hecht today

Advertisement
I really dont want anyone from the sacred butch teams to coach here because when they cant cutt it...it will change our view of them.

Leave these guys alone they got paid to play let them stay as the legends they are

I wouldn't mind it. We might have the fewest alumni in coaching. It would be nice to start seeing guys who played here become serious coaches and who knows maybe become head coach candidates down the line.

I really dont want anyone from the sacred butch teams to coach here because when they cant cutt it...it will change our view of them.

Leave these guys alone they got paid to play let them stay as the legends they are
I feel you on that. But at face value, it would seem to be the right thing to do. Let Reed coach safeties and Rumph continue with CB’s. And Reed can be co-ST Coordinator. The way thing been looking lately in this program, that could be a nice glimmer of a spark.

Advertisement
Richt only wants yes men, the company men types. Look at Thomas Brown, hes absolute Richt Robot. I have a feeling Ed Reed isnt going to conform to that mentality.
Richt sortta stay away from the defense side of the ball. Offense side has a bunch of yes men!

I wouldn't mind it. We might have the fewest alumni in coaching. It would be nice to start seeing guys who played here become serious coaches and who knows maybe become head coach candidates down the line.

That’s is because our alumni were great pro players who made big money, for the most part. Most coaches were chump players like Mark.

Advertisement
Anyone that says no is high on cheap drugs. We have two inexperienced ***** from Incarnate Word Football serving as Co-DCs.

Advertisement
How many times does this topic have to come up? Why would a Hall of Fame caliber player with financial security want to get involved with the BS of College Football Coaching and Recruiting? There isn't one. If you're Ed Reed and trying to recruit some kid from American Heritage and he starts talking about "business decisions", "respect my decision" and "my brand", WTF do you think he's gonna do? STOP with this idea that HOF NFL guys are gonna be great college coaches. The next one who does will be the first. Stop that sht!!!

Advertisement
Back