Bring me this savage

Mike Gundy will retire as the OK St HC, he’s never leaving.

He played QB there for Pat Jones, got his first job ever as a coach there under Bob Simmons, got hired by Les Miles to be his OC & took over as HC once Les took the LSU job & has been there ever since.

Gundy been at OK ST for the last 22 years of his life & not to mention he literally grew up there.
I don’t know why our fans can’t accept this. Gundy isn’t leaving OSU, and if he ever did, it’s not going to be for Miami.

Advertisement
Gtfoh!! [Deleted]

soon as the left hides their support, stop it with this bs.

now as for gundy, I mean I'd take him sure but manny fcking diaz almost beat him not long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Gundy will retire as the OK St HC, he’s never leaving.

He played QB there for Pat Jones, got his first job ever as a coach there under Bob Simmons, got hired by Les Miles to be his OC & took over as HC once Les took the LSU job & has been there ever since.

Gundy been at OK ST for the last 22 years of his life & not to mention he literally grew up there.
It's amazing what happens when someone gets their dream job and actually succeeds there...... Ok I'm not gonna rant... I promise... LOL

I would love to have Gundy as coach, but obviously it's not even worth thinking about.

He's the definition of a lifer in their program, on their Mt. Rushmore with Barry Sanders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back