Bring me the receipts

edge

Junior
Bring me the receipts of the poster that clamored for months about how Mario was a failure because he could not out recruit Florida and FSU. His post count is over 10k. Post after post after post and nothing could convince him otherwise. Bring me that man and let him eat crow.

Advertisement
haters gonna hate idgaf GIF

Bring me the receipts of the poster that clamored for months about how Mario was a failure because he could not out recruit Florida and FSU. His post count is over 10k. Post after post after post and nothing could convince him otherwise. Bring me that man and let him eat crow.
Gottem

They was smoking that Gainesville meth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Those are some phenomenal receipts. (Here’s to hoping I didn’t like any of those hahaha)

I mean in reality, it’s not much different than a game day board, the full on program damning comments after a series or single play is generally pretty over the top. I’ve surely fallen victim during a game day thread of getting pretty down.

And it was looking rough there for a bit. But you cannot deny the work Cristobal does on the trail. QB is the only concern. We haven’t hit a highly rated QB, and it’s not exactly been a bright spot in his career. But **** we are trench bullies! Which I’m don’t know if we’ve ever said that in the history of this board…

Advertisement
Mario had an unbelievable close if you’re referring to me. Already gave him his flowers.

But as @TrumpyCane pointed out in his thread, if you dropped our bottom 7 commits, we’d still have the #7 class in the country. That shows the quality and effect blue chips have.

Overall, ecstatic with the close, but we’re still 14th in average rating per recruit by the way. 15th if you include Colorado but f^ck em, they don’t count for having a class with a handful of total commits. We just have way more commits than everyone else. We still have below a 50% blue-chip ratio despite a furious and impressive as heck close.

It’s a large class and a foundational one, nonetheless. Stacked with 2023 like @bobbydigius said, that’s how you build an elite roster. I don’t think we’ve stacked Top 10 classes in over a decade. Mario is setting an elite standard that we should all be celebrating.

I think plenty of the lower-rated guys are underrated as heck if you watch the film (Colin, Pruitt are my two faves amongst the three/stars), so it’s a solid mix of evals and top-heavy blue chip studs.

Mario can close like no other, but Blue chips matter eh? All in all, he far exceeded my expectations on the close and flips, props to him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back