Bring me my crow!!!

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
I was wrong!!! I’ve never been happier to be wrong!! Bring on the name calling. Throw it all at me

Advertisement
You my friend definitely deserve it. You just take the negative stance so that you can claim "I told you so" later. I got no issues with criticizing the team, coaches, or players... It's our job as fans, but playing the "I told you so" game with other fans is just annoying.

Props to you for coming back though. We're all Canes fans here, so I'm not going to hold it against you. Just glad we won!

You my friend definitely deserve it. You just take the negative stance so that you can claim "I told you so" later. I got no issues with criticizing the team, coaches, or players... It's our job as fans, but playing the "I told you so" game with other fans is just annoying.

Props to you for coming back though. We're all Canes fans here, so I'm not going to hold it against you. Just glad we won!

You’re 100% right! I was annoyed with the fans calling for blowouts

Advertisement
IMG_0871.GIF

With a firm handshake and a pat on the back

I was wrong!!! I’ve never been happier to be wrong!! Bring on the name calling. Throw it all at me

You are pitiful. No true devoted Cane ever disses the team, players and coaches. You no doubt are not very intelligent, therefore I understand your stupidity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back