Bring da Motherfu*kin Ruckus!!! Boycott these ********.

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
Brehs, I don’t think these ******* understand how we feel. We got to really let our voices be heard. Put names on paper. Season ticket holders and small dollar donors need to really put the pressure on these cucks.

I am a season ticket holder. Been one for the last 17 years. Currently, I have two seats in section 132 row 8 seats 7 and 8. I am going on record that I will not renew these seats, seats that I have held prior to the renovation of hard rock when they were in section 130.

We have to let the administration know that we aren’t going to continue to support this product unless meaningful changes are made. Now, I’m a lazy fellow when it comes to **** like this so one of you fat middle age ******** organize a petition so I can sign my ******* name on it. We have got to do like Wu tang said and Bring the mother****ing ruckus!

Now, someone get started. Hop to, chop chop!

Advertisement
steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

Wait for them to complete their incompetence and follow through with more underwhelming decisions, then unleash ****. Doesn’t make sense to do it now when no one knows what’s going to happen (sadly this seems to include our own Board of Trustees, bickering like children).

Advertisement
He’s not wrong though. We have to make our voices heard and we know the Epstein is leading the counter attack on what we want to happen. I don’t agree with boycotting as of right now but we do need to speak up.
I agree with u. Unfortunately I'm also starting to think that the BOT member's who's opinions need to be changed are so set in stone that nothing will change their minds. Seems like thousands of season ticket holders could cancel all at once, a banner could fly over their houses all day every day and every UM fan could **** all over them on twitter until they delete their accounts, without making a dent in their opinions. Its ridiculous.

Advertisement
Let the process play out. You're getting worked up by leaks to the media and you're giving those people who leaked what they want. "Boycotting" right now is stupid, there are no games to play. Mario is clearly Option A, but he still has another game. He's not going to give an answer until he's finished his season, so having an AD in place immediately doesn't get us anywhere. Relax and let it all play out.

I agree with u. Unfortunately I'm also starting to think that the BOT member's who's opinions need to be changed are so set in stone that nothing will change their minds. Seems like thousands of season ticket holders could cancel all at once, a banner could fly over their houses all day every day and every UM fan could **** all over them on twitter until they delete their accounts, without making a dent in their opinions. Its ridiculous.

Bull****. Those dinosaurs will become irrelevant when those who want change outnumber them

Bull****. Those dinosaurs will become irrelevant when those who want change outnumber them
Therein lies the problem. "When." After the nightmarish **** show that's happening right in front of their eyes, there are still enough of them on their side to swing their ****s around and throw a wrench into the entire process.

Advertisement
Brehs, I don’t think these ******* understand how we feel. We got to really let our voices be heard. Put names on paper. Season ticket holders and small dollar donors need to really put the pressure on these cucks.

I am a season ticket holder. Been one for the last 17 years. Currently, I have two seats in section 132 row 8 seats 7 and 8. I am going on record that I will not renew these seats, seats that I have held prior to the renovation of hard rock when they were in section 130.

We have to let the administration know that we aren’t going to continue to support this product unless meaningful changes are made. Now, I’m a lazy fellow when it comes to **** like this so one of you fat middle age ******** organize a petition so I can sign my ******* name on it. We have got to do like Wu tang said and Bring the mother****ing ruckus!

Now, someone get started. Hop to, chop chop!
Everyone else is having successful peaceful protests , we should give it a whirl also. Count me in

These people will stop at nothing until they are satisfied and they will rue that day

Advertisement
Guys it’s happening. We took too long. The powers that be took hold and they’re going to hire another *** at AD and Manny is going to get another year.

Advertisement
Back