Bring Barstool Football Show to HRS

Him, Big Kat and Brandon are the only ones worth a **** there though but I like all three of them and find them funny.
Yeah I don’t know a lot of other people in barstool. I watched the Writer Cup they did on YouTube and that was some funny content. Big Kat is a trip lol
 
Hate on Portnoy all you want. I find his schtick annoying too. But when PENN forced him to fire Mintzy and he then turned around a week later and hired him to his own personal brand that had nothing to do with sports and had him go out there and do all the exact **** he was doing for barstool under Brick watches or whatever I knew he was a good guy. Most CEOs would have fired the guy and never lost an ounce of sleep. I think Portnoy was torn up by that and made it right.
 
F^ck portnoy.. guys a big Boston douche bag that low key hates all Miami sports teams. He just likes the weather and woman down here while sh^ting on everything else like all the other northeastern c^cksuckers down here…
Not all of us hate the Canes brother. There is a low key Canes cult up here, like Triumph, fighting the good fight.

I may be a douche however…. If so, I guess I would be a Boston Douche. “Douche” is such a Masshole term. Well played.
 
Not all of us hate the Canes brother. There is a low key Canes cult up here, like Triumph, fighting the good fight.

I may be a douche however…. If so, I guess I would be a Boston Douche. “Douche” is such a Masshole term. Well played.
My bad.. I shouldn’t have generalized all northeastern’s.. more just portnoy and guys like him. GOCANES
 
While you stare at grainy ‘90s photos of UM players?



Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
 
Back
Top