Bring back the feathers.

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Seems like we played better in the feathers. Since we got the new jerseys everyone creamed over, our first round QB suddenly can't play according to most here, our 10 win a season SEC coach suddenly can't coach according to most here, and our OL is getting beaten like a sore ******. It has to be the new uniforms fault. It's the only thing that hasn't been blamed yet. Bring back the feathers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That or maybe Richt will start running some underneath slanting stuff on offense.

You're that guy.

If by you're that guy you mean the guy who is laughing at all the soft shouldered cry babies who don't know **** about football and had unreal expectations after we beat up on the school for the blind the first 4 weeks then yes, I am that guy.

Advertisement
Although I agree with you, you just made a thread reiterating the same thing everyone has been saying for a week now. Come on bud.

Although I agree with you, you just made a thread reiterating the same thing everyone has been saying for a week now. Come on bud.

I don't think anyone has blamed the new uniforms yet....lol....don't even get me started on the socks and cleats!

I don't think anyone has blamed the new uniforms yet....lol....don't even get me started on the socks and cleats!

This is a new one - for better or worse, it's original.

My bad fellas my high *** posted my post on the wrong thread - I don't give a **** about uniforms to be honest.

Advertisement

This is a new one - for better or worse, it's original.

My bad fellas my high *** posted my post on the wrong thread - I don't give a **** about uniforms to be honest.

Don't discount the importance of the new uniforms,socks, and cleats on our win-loss record.

That or maybe Richt will start running some underneath slanting stuff on offense.

**** that's a genius idea. Hire this guy as OC, he has all the answers. I had no idea we had an offensive mastermind posting on here.

Advertisement
How are we looking on the coin toss? I think we should say tails first then change to heads. Would throw off the whole ND game plan. We could also wear an alternate red uniform that might make us look like Alabama. Dress like a champion to be a champion.

How are we looking on the coin toss? I think we should say tails first then change to heads. Would throw off the whole ND game plan. We could also wear an alternate red uniform that might make us look like Alabama. Dress like a champion to be a champion.

You might be onto something.

Advertisement
Seems like we played better in the feathers. Since we got the new jerseys everyone creamed over, our first round QB suddenly can't play according to most here, our 10 win a season SEC coach suddenly can't coach according to most here, and our OL is getting beaten like a sore ******. It has to be the new uniforms fault. It's the only thing that hasn't been blamed yet. Bring back the feathers.

As chickenshyt as this program has become, we deserve these damned feathers. Tire tracks? Also appropriate, especially for this putrid OL.

Advertisement
Back