BRING BACK OUR FB PLAYERS / PROTEST / FLY SUM BANNERS !!

Advertisement
This is what we need to do / **** UM admin and their compliance department /

Dont go to a single fkn game!!.. Get on social media, regular media, protest on campus / send emails / fly the banners!!

all of the above needs to be done until AQM and Grace are back on the team!!

/ TURN UP LETs Go!

:stormwarningflag-sm :dbc2: :braveheart2: :rickflair2:

Stfu cacksmooch.

Grace and AQM are dumb fvcks that lied and let their team down. They were supposed to be the leaders of this team, and they were out doing dumb **** like this. Stop blaming everyone except the fvckers that did it.

Its bc theyre black huh?

Dont go to a single fkn game!!.. Get on social media, regular media, protest on campus / send emails / fly the banners!!

/ TURN UP LETs Go!

Stfu cacksmooch.

Grace and AQM are dumb fvcks that lied and let their team down. They were supposed to be the leaders of this team, and they were out doing dumb **** like this. Stop blaming everyone except the fvckers that did it.

Its bc theyre black huh?

You're not even good with the race card. Too obvious.

/ TURN UP LETs Go!

Stfu cacksmooch.

Its bc theyre black huh?

Yeah, its because they're black.

It has nothing to do with the fact that they ******* lied and took benefits when they KNEW we were on probation.

Get the **** out of my face, you race baiting pu$$y

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO.....maybe because they're stupid???

/ TURN UP LETs Go!

Stfu cacksmooch.

Its bc theyre black huh?

I say protest this website, send emails, fly the banners....... Till they bring back the neg system

Advertisement
Mods out here takin out the trash.

7DEFF1BE-3C31-4DF5-8FC3-5C31CE710220_zpsmkz4xfrl.gif

Lol. **** Sprite got the coach macho treatment.

Good! Finally! The guy was a cancer on this board. A complete imbecile. I'll bet this is the same idiot who said he hopes that all African American players boycott the U when Shannon got fired. It has to be the same guy.

Advertisement

/ TURN UP LETs Go!

yea that's how we turn the program back around dipsh*t!! Let's bring more negative attention to the program and bring back two dumb a$$es who couldn't follow the rules, while I agree the punishment was harsh we are on PROBATION GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!! We bring those two back and then what we go under sanctions AGAIN for Grace and a AQM who has UNDER produced and no sure thing he was going to be a monster just speculation!! So yea dumb *** lets bring them back so we can again be on probation have scholly's taken from us so we can miss out on the Jerry Jeudy's and Amari Carters of the world right in our own back yard......Makes perfect sense to me lol SLAP YOURSELF!!! Yall seriously need to chill and just wait for Saturday SH*T!!!!!!!!!

/ TURN UP LETs Go!

yea that's how we turn the program back around dipsh*t!! Let's bring more negative attention to the program and bring back two dumb a$$es who couldn't follow the rules, while I agree the punishment was harsh we are on PROBATION GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!! We bring those two back and then what we go under sanctions AGAIN for Grace and a AQM who has UNDER produced and no sure thing he was going to be a monster just speculation!! So yea dumb *** lets bring them back so we can again be on probation have scholly's taken from us so we can miss out on the Jerry Jeudy's and Amari Carters of the world right in our own back yard......Makes perfect sense to me lol SLAP YOURSELF!!! Yall seriously need to chill and just wait for Saturday SH*T!!!!!!!!!

This is my first post on this **** **** situation.

One... Many of you who are ****ed at the U are putting your faith in the words of a car salesman, a glorified ***king car salesman,... who will say anything at this point to escape the scrutiny of attention... "Yeah, I got receipts, everything is kosher" and the last thing he wants is people looking into his shady side businesses that spring off of renting expensive cars on South Beach... Gee, I wonder what else he might supply to millionaires, big cats and future NFL Prospects who want to party all the time..... Hummmmm, booze, women... the list is off the chart.

Two... This just didn't happen just once... It's been going on a long time.

Three... It's a shame they didn't watch Pinocchio more often... Lots of good lessons in that movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ3lxzuI_sc

Bottom line... Who's next? Who wants to be a millionaire

Advertisement
Back