Bring Back Butch !

Advertisement
Larry Coker was not a good coach. I could have coached the 2001 team and they still would have won the national championship. He was one of the reasons our program fell

IDK who could and couldn’t have won the 2001 national title. I know Manny Diaz couldn’t have won that title, though.

We'd just sign him to a 5 year contract for way too much & extend him after year one of going 7-5.

In all seriousness, he'd at least field a competent staff.

Serious question for anyone opposed to Butch:

What's the downside? I guarantee the next four years couldn't be worse than the last 4.

Advertisement
I know you can bring him back and give him some position like special teams and recruiting coordinator or something like that he cant do no worse than Pakte.

Advertisement
Butch lovers finally win. I think an overwhelming majority of the fans would take Butch at this point. I am shocked there are contributors on this site still making excuses fur Manny.
Butch has been the right guy to rebuild Miami for years ! that's a fact !

Miss this type of Hurricanes team/players

1892.jpeg

Advertisement
Miami would've been better off hiring Butch in '06, '11, '16 or '19.

But the BOT and AD won't ever hire someone like Butch again. Or Urban.

The Miami administration is embarrassed about Miami's reputation as a football school. They're perfectly content being a mediocre, below-average, ACC dwelling coastal team with the guaranteed ACC money flowing through. The only thing they care is that the football program doesn't garner anymore scandals. That's all they care about at their ****tail parties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back